Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Major mistakes....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night a load of us stayed at one of my mates houses.
Everyone was really drunk except me.

Anyway, wen we all decided it was finally time to sleep then guy who was laying next to me (who i always get with) started kissing me. We were getting kinda heated n his mate got in bed too. So i stopped, he said dont stop....so i carried on, not exactly shy and sure hes seen us before lol

So, bit later on, felt this hand reach over and put my hand onto his mates cock, hmmm :chin: didnt kno wat to do so movd it, and he then moved it back to his mate.

Then the one i always get with started wantin more. i wasnt bothered, i wanted to have sex and didnt mind his mate being there (god i sumtimes wonder about myself) but then he got me all wantin it, and then stopped n sed his mates gotta join in or nufin....
Well that was harsh so for ages iwas like NOOOOO noway no, but after a while he persuaded me. so ended up some kinda threesome action which i didnt really want to happen but he managed to persaude me some how.

Main problems r

1) i dont have a clue why i did it
2) i had a few drinks last nite, and im normally T total never ever drink ever
3) now i feel SOOO stupid cos everyone knos already.
4) it was shit lol so if they say anything about it to people i dont i cud just badmouth them a lot but im too nice :banghead:
5) there is NO WAY i can tell my mates who werent there!!
6) WHY DO I DO SUCH STUPID THINGS!!!!!!!!! :no:

i feel like i let myself down by doing it, yet i always go same stupid kinda things again.

They said they wont say anything after i aksed them, but they already told one boy who i know is gonna be a cock n prob tell someone.
do i deny it lol prob not best idea....

Omg i need sleep this is a situation i dont wanna be in.

Please dont come with all high and mighty you shouldnt sleep with random boys, its ya own fault kinda stuff...head hurts too much.

Comments

• Options
    so long as it was all safe sex, then perhaps you should treat this as a bit of fun and attempt to laughit off...?
  • Options
    best thing you can do is laugh it off if it comes up in conversation. if they know you are bothered then they will keep the subject going.

if you don't want to get in that situation again don't get drunk and don't let them force it on you again. stick to your first instincts and be prepared to walk away from the guy - even if you are horny, is a shag worth it?
    if you are going to do it again, keep it safe, condoms are a good idea.
  • Options
    you did it because you were drunk and it impaired your judgement.
    just put it down to a drunken mistake. and don't beat yourself up about it.
    forget what other people know or say..... it will blow over with time. :)
  • Options
    you obviously wanted to do it at the time so i wouldn't worry. we all make mistakes! and if anyone says anything just ignore them. the lads initiated it anyway.
  • Options
    Water under the bridge, just forget about it:)
  • Options
    we all fuck up sometimes, just learn from your mistake and try not to let it happen again,