Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What to say to a bunch of girls?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you say to a bunch of girls, for instance, on the street?

My friend, not me, was walking down the street on a night out, dressed in fine clothes with his boxers showing. A group of girls past by and joked "Pull your trousers up you cheeky boy!". What should he have said in reply?

Comments

• Options
    Er..laughed and carried on walking?
  • Options
    thats it? nothing witty to say? isnt that boring?
  • Options
    he should have pulled his trousers up.
  • Options
    you know Loner, you don;t have to be ashamed or anything talking about yourself instead of your "friend" all the time!
    (... and its quite annoying from this side of the conversation.)
    as for the question, yeah! pull your trousers up, have a bit of a laugh and forget it. - simple. you're not exactly going to start talking to them about your trousers, are you?! :eek2: :p
  • Options
    I think what he means is he's seen similar circumstances where the guy has given a cool comment and the girls have got chatting or whatever and now he feels unconfident because he himself doesn't hit out with the same witty responses. I wouldn't bother. I always think of something to say after people have left or when the moment's gone. I'm not witty enough for that :(
  • Options
    loner...i think you try too hard finding out what to do and say in real life...i mean if you're only listening to our advice you're just oging to be a fake to girls and they'll sense it, just be yourself and if someone told me to pull my trousers up i'd either laugh or tell them to pull their knickers up :D
  • Options
    dont worry about being witty try smiling first, once you have that working fine then you can move on to wit and general conversation
  • Options
    I would say (if they were good looking and I was a bit drunk), why dont you pull them up for me! :naughty:
  • Options
    Mate, I dont want to be harsh or anything, but you seem too preoccupied with making a fool of yourself...obviously you dont have to be a clown, but lighten up a tad, embarass yourself and dont worry cos you are probably not going to see those ppl again...seriously a person having a good time, whose not embarrassed to be a tad cocky and sarcastic sends off a lot more positive vibes to others than being subconcious about the way you act and talk all the time...I am not saying be fake...ppl notice that from a mile away but control your feelings and within reason (this is the harder part for me) release them...ppl in the Med act like this...if they wanna kiss someone, they will...if they wanna shout and blabber on, they will...and I am not surprised they live long healthy lives...I can kinda relate to how you feel about this cos I had the same problem...almost everyone does at some point...any way, smile mate, wake up everyday as if it were your last and you'll live longer...also, another point, I dont know if you do any kind of drugs or anything, but stay away from weed if you can whilst you still feel like this cos, for me, that is the worst thing for turning me into a monged out, non-talkative robot
  • Options
    i think you should of said "only if you pull yours down" :lol:
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    i think you should of said "only if you pull yours down" :lol:

yup exactly what i was thinkin!!!! :thumb:

:wave:
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    i think you should of said "only if you pull yours down"

:eek: So rude.

i love eet!
  • Options
    please dont try to psycho analyse the person. mainly cos you dont really have any idea about me other than what is posted in this forum. and there is hardly any information. and im not gonna entertain some now by explaining how i really am in the real world. and fyi i did tell those girls to pull my pants up, and i neednt be drunk. ;)
  • Options
    I would have said don't be jealous cause you can't get any of this and you can only settle for sub-par sub-human men.
  • Options
    I would tell 'your friend' :rolleyes: to stop living in 1991 and dress normally!
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    I would tell 'your friend' :rolleyes: to stop living in 1991 and dress normally!

What is normal?