Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Going to a festival?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
We've done another festivals microsite :hyper:

http://www.mytentoryours.org

Check it out. Hope ya likey...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I said it last year and I will say it again this year, I think you should beef up your warning about the 'Herbal Highs'.

Both Salvia and Ayasca (I can never spell that) can be hellishly strong trips.
    Re: Going to a festival?

No. :crying:
    Renzo wrote:
    No. :crying:
    Renzo, was it you who missed out on tickets for Reading. Cos did you know you can buy them at the box office on the day for face value. Apparently loads of people did it last year. They dont advertise it because they dont want to be inundated but they usually have about 1000 to sell on the day.
    Should be going to Leeds all being well, wasted from the minute i get there.
    i will be at leeds, working again

security tastic
    MrG wrote:
    i will be at leeds, working again

security tastic

Ooh, I'm looking for soemone who will be doing secruity to write a diary for the festivals site. Are you interested? See here for more details - and drop me a pm if you are - I can tell you more ;)
    Yeh im going to the Isle Of wight this year, hope its good. Its a pain getting down there thou from where i live but hopefully it will be worth it

I went to the V Festival last night, next year im hoping to go to the Reading one
    Renzo, was it you who missed out on tickets for Reading. Cos did you know you can buy them at the box office on the day for face value. Apparently loads of people did it last year. They dont advertise it because they dont want to be inundated but they usually have about 1000 to sell on the day.

I'll try but it'll involve a massive queue and getting up early won't it. Especially seeing as I'm 44 miles away.

:crying:

I hate the fucking cunts flogging them on ebay. Though i could get them for £215 each directly from ebay.

None available on that face value site.
    I'm still working on getting a download ticket, even though I'm £850 in debt with people :lol: :eek2: :nervous:
    spanner wrote:
    We've done another festivals microsite :hyper:

http://www.mytentoryours.org

Check it out. Hope ya likey...

How come you haven't mentioned Strawberry Fayre or any other free festivals?
    theres LOADS of festivals not mentioned tbh.
    Blagsta wrote:
    How come you haven't mentioned Strawberry Fayre or any other free festivals?

damn knew i missed something, was this weekend just gone innit? i was even in cambridge the night before, doh........oh well, glastonbury in a few weeks so it's all good.
    Renzo wrote:
    I'll try but it'll involve a massive queue and getting up early won't it. Especially seeing as I'm 44 miles away.

:crying:

I hate the fucking cunts flogging them on ebay. Though i could get them for £215 each directly from ebay.

None available on that face value site.
    well you either want to go or you dont.
    If id missed out on a ticket, id be at the front of that queue tbh.