Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What will our babies look like??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
upon meeting someone who you think might make an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend and future life partner does anyone ever think to themselves .. "what will our babies look like?" .. and if so do you think subconciously that affects your feelings towards them? ... (BTW in case you're wondering about the question ... my cousin just had her 2nd baby so just thinking about babies in general) :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lol cant say thats what i think about!
    Winston Curchill!
    Any children of mine will be sexay ;p
    I'm always wondering what my kids will look like, but never really in relation to a partner.
    I'd like to think my little girl would look like I did when I was wee. Long lovely dark locks with green eyes. And then magically become slightly more attractive as she gets older. If I had one with my current missus then they'd definately be the hawttest baby on the block. :p
    I can imagine my 1st born to have blonde hair and green eyes bit like me when I was a kid.
    Hehe this has got me excited about having kids but I'd like to wait a few years.
    I dont really think of this I guess its down t to the luck of the draw in the gene pool
    i feel sorry for my kids they gonna be ugly mofos
    beans wrote:
    Any children of mine will be sexay ;p
    God yes.
    I]Yeah, I think of what my boyfriend and I's children will look like. It makes me happy to picture our adorable happy kids. I don't think it's weird as long as you are in a serious relationship w/ that person and just don't do it casually
    I think my kids won't look too grubby. If for example, me and the bloke ever end up having kids, he was quite a cute little thing when he was diddy and I had my moments...mind you...don't know which way they'll swim in the gene pool - when I was little I had white blonde hair with blue/green eyes, he has very dark brown hair and brown/green eyes...WOOT MUTANTS! :D

Malt x
    I dont think I'll have kids as mine will come out as puppies

my doctor believes in comic book remerdies so I'm fucked
    Well if I hav a kid with the current girlfriend then this baby will be soooo fukin gorgeous!! lollol shes got the tanned skin and ave got the looks! Heavy pimp'n wayne! :hyper: :naughty:
    Not on a first date I didn't, but now I do sometimes, especially when I watch my wife sleeping.

I expect our kids will do alright.
    Kermit wrote:
    Not on a first date I didn't, but now I do sometimes, especially when I watch my wife sleeping.

I expect our kids will do alright.

Hey kind of the same as me I watch my gf sleeping and she looks so cute/pretty when asleep. And I picture her and how our children would look while asleep. However, i didnt tell her about it till months later.
    if our babies get the right bits of me and the right bits of him, they'll be beautiful. if they don't, i'll probably still think they are beautiful.

they'll definitely have blue eyes, i think. that's all i know.
    i tend not to think that no!

but if me and the bf had kids together (though it's only early days yet..but hypothetically speaking...) i'm not sure what it'd look like but it'd be sexy. we're opposites really, he's 6'3" - i'm 5'4", he's got blonde hair and blue eyes and i've got brown hair and brown eyes. also I've got curlyish hair and his is poker straight. i'd like to have kids with someone with straight hair so my kids don't have to go through the trauma of having unruly hair such as mine. :impissed:
    id like my kids to look like me as a baby

jus not go through the god awful teenage stage :(