Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

He is such a mug.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyways, my ex b/f who ive got a 13month old son to has got a new g/f. Yes it is killing me. Anyways last friday found out she cheated on him (she has a repuation to sleeping around) the saturday night before. His sister told him on friday night because she cheated on him with a friends b/f (but they had split up at the time) anyways he told her what had happened. He didnt know that she was seeing my ex. Anyways i asked if he had spoke to her and he said no. (this was the saturday night.)

I was out with his sister (we best mates) and a couple of male friends on saturday night and we had such a laugh. I was so drunk i decided to go home and when left pub saw my ex. Anyways went back to his for a chat about his cheating g/f situation and he said he wasnt a mug and that. Anyways we ended up sleeping together that night and the next morning (which i was happy about).

Since thenhe was ok with me apart from on monday night. On tuesday morning he told me that she told him she didnt go with this lad and he has took her back. I mean why would my mates b/f admit to going with another lass if he didnt??? Well i think he is a total mug and it is even killing even more.

What do you guys think?

Should he have took her back?

Sauce xx

Comments

• Options
    I think you were a mug for interfering, and sleeping with him after you confused him.

It's HIS business now, and it's HIS family. Not yours. He'll see the light eventually - if it's true.

He's with her now, not you. I think you need to stop meddling with his mind, and sort yourself out.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I think you were a mug for interfering, and sleeping with him after you confused him.

It's HIS business now, and it's HIS family. Not yours. He'll see the light eventually - if it's true.

He's with her now, not you. I think you need to stop meddling with his mind, and sort yourself out.

Yip.

But failing that you could always go on Trisha.
  • Options
    I think that it doesn't matter what we think. Or what you think for that matter.

Like 1983 said, it isn't any of your business anymore.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:

think you's are abit harsh. do you's put everyone down on here?
  • Options
    she's right, you don't have to like the advice, but you asked for it.
  • Options
    sauce wrote:

No, I totally get you're still not over him and have feelings and all that jazz. It hurts like hell, but I still can predict you'll get hurt even more so fannying about with him when he's really not yours. If you did have any feelings for him, you'd do the decent thing and let him get on with it. He's really made his bed. You'll just mind fuck yourself the more you see him as he'll always go back to his first priority - his kid. And he should.

I think you just need to get on with it, and let him get on with his stuff.
  • Options
    sauce wrote:

she's just giving her honest opinion. you shouldn't have asked if you didn't want to hear the answers!
  • Options
    just to point out guys the kid is sauce's child, not the new gf. so he's left his kid, not going back to his kid...
  • Options
    jeez..

you know, both sides are somewhat right.

You did ask for the answer, but people, you don't have to be so harsh about it. But in a way, she didn't really interfere if they took a break or split up.

in my honest opinion, I think he is a, as you call it, 'mug' for being with you for a couple days and then leaving you for this new girl. What a creep.
  • Options
    you know, both sides are somewhat right.

You did ask for the answer, but people, you don't have to be so harsh about it. But in a way, she didn't really interfere if they took a break or split up.

in my honest opinion, I think he is a, as you call it, 'mug' for being with you for a couple days and then leaving you for this new girl. What a creep.

thank you

sauce xx