Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Diesel, London

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have an "interview" tomorrow at a Diesel store in London. The problem is i'm not quite sure what to wear, and the reason for this is beacuse I'm not sure if i'm going to have a proper interview.
Basically this is what happened. I went into the store yesterday and asked for the manager, I then asked him if they had any part-time vacancies and he said yes we do. He then said come in on wednesday and we'll have a little chat and coffee. This was all before he even looked at my CV. After this he took my CV and that was the end of it. He seemed really keen to hire me. Anyway, I'm treating this as an interview even though he said "chat"...is that the right thing to do.
I'm not really sure on what to wear considering im going for a sales assistant position and the fact that it sounds formal from what he said.
I was thinking of wearing something "trendy" or something more smater...i.e. shoes, shirt and trousers but no tie.
Any way can anyone give me any advice on what I should wear, i'd appreciate it

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you perhaps might want this in fashion, though can see why you put it in here. i just think more people probably look in the fashion forum.

did you get a chance to look at what the other workers there were wearing? i.e. the people doing the job you'll be doing.

oh and would you get staff discount? :o