Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hiding bigoted views as opposing ones

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rich Kid wrote:
    They're frightened to actually come out and say it, they're hiding behind words because they haven't got the guts to say what they mean.

They're a bunch of left-wing sado's who want to live in their own cosy non-real world, smug and self-satisfied, patting each other on the back in arrogant self-delusion.

Thank God for Daily Mail readers.

you really don't know how to say thank you do you buddy? It's pretty obvious that coptcoathanger is talking about tommo, Mat, and Yourself (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that one Cpt). And here are most of the regulars in P&D coming to tell him that you shouldn't be band. See the thing here is that while I (and i hope others) hold you views to be bigoted, I don't think you should be banned for stating them. That seems to be something that you conservatives can't rap their minds around when you are examining liberals; liberals don't try to censor the opposition.
  • Options
    ok everyone ...calm down ...put those petrol cans away ...

"make every hour cocktail hour..."

just kidding
  • Options
    See the thing here is that while I (and i hope others) hold you views to be bigoted, I don't think you should be banned for stating them. That seems to be something that you conservatives can't rap their minds around when you are examining liberals; liberals don't try to censor the opposition.
    "We shouldn't be banned" - oh thank you Mr AllAmericanRageJunky, you are so very kind to allow us to express our views, (bow, scrape, tug forelock ...), much appreciated, (grovel, grovel ...).
    Our views aren't bigoted anymore than yours, and we're fully entitled to express them within the confines of the law, so get stuffed my friend.

Liberals? Who are liberals, most of you are left-wing neo-commies who resent the fact that your flawed corrupt creed was defeated by Capitalism and binned.
    And you'd love to censor us if you could, its all part of your "control" thing.
  • Options
    What a shame that we have RK and not just a machine that prints out his gibberish by proxy.

As an example -

Story "x" has occured. A view is presented and then we have RK as the next poster. -
    INSERT STANDARD RIGHT WING BIGOT RESPONSE HERE

Then we can have the usual process -

1) Someone will ask a question, which will be ignored.

2) Someone will take him on on his own halfwitted level, using rubbish nicknames etc.

3) Someone will ask for a credible source, and be ignored.

4) Someone will try to get the thread back on track, forcing Rk to up the ante with an even more contentious response.

5) Someone will post two of Rk's posts which directly contradict each other, and be ignored.

and so on. It's as predictable as sunrise, can you give it a rest, Rich Kid?
  • Options
    Thank you for your very interesting but inaccurate analysis klintock, you postings are always guaranteed to bring a smile to my face.
  • Options
    J wrote:
    That's bollocks, we wouldn't debate if we were all right. There'd be no logical point to it.

I don't say that we're all right, I say all viewpoints are valid and should be heard allowing for rules.......
  • Options
    Thank you for your very interesting but inaccurate analysis klintock, you postings are always guaranteed to bring a smile to my face

Thanks kid. I did miss some of your patterns of behaviour out, which is what i assume you mean by "inaccurate"

Shall I add "ackowledge existence of post without addressing any of it's content" to the list?
  • Options
    I've noticed of late that a lot of views on this board that are obviously bigoted and intolerant are being passed of as "opposing". How long can this thin guise be used and when does it become insulting to ones intelligence?
    Often a 'bigoted' view does oppose other people's views.

I'm sure everybody can be 'bigoted' over something.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Thanks kid. I did miss some of your patterns of behaviour out, which is what i assume you mean by "inaccurate"
    You shouldn't be calling me "kid", the TUC has said its politically incorrect.
    Shall I add "ackowledge existence of post without addressing any of it's content" to the list?
    Add it to what you like, perhaps a nice lamb stew?
  • Options
    And i could argue that the Hitler had the right idea he was just an under achiever, based on the fact that i think all jew are money grabbing, hook nosed theifs after showing you the wealth districution facts about pre-second world war Germany. Doesn't make me any less of a twat though does it?

what you and NQA said are very very different. your example draws on your (example only, I would hope) personal feelings towards the jews. His draws on 3rd party evidence presented to pose a counter arguement.

of course, this is entirely what you're saying isnt it?

that you think people are using these 3rd party counter arguements to give their own (what you think are biggotted) views, in order to remove themselves from the responsibility to defend said views.

right?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    "We shouldn't be banned" - oh thank you Mr AllAmericanRageJunky, you are so very kind to allow us to express our views, (bow, scrape, tug forelock ...), much appreciated, (grovel, grovel ...).
    Our views aren't bigoted anymore than yours, and we're fully entitled to express them within the confines of the law, so get stuffed my friend.

Liberals? Who are liberals, most of you are left-wing neo-commies who resent the fact that your flawed corrupt creed was defeated by Capitalism and binned.
    And you'd love to censor us if you could, its all part of your "control" thing.

:lol: "get stuffed" oh man, you never hear that round my way.

By the way you're welcome (even if there was just the slightest note of sarcasm in the thanks) :rolleyes:

And that is exactly what i was saying; you are fully entitled to express them within the confines of the law. Which is why people in these forums commonly support the idea of allowing you to speak your mind.

And you're right, allot of us aren't liberals (least not in the way that a conservative would identify a liberal). Liberals let themselves get stepped on and over by gents such as yourself. People on this thread stick up for themselves.
  • Options
    Actually Mr AllAmericanRageJunky, I apologise for the "get stuffed" remark, you didn't deserve it. Friends again?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Actually Mr AllAmericanRageJunky, I apologise for the "get stuffed" remark, you didn't deserve it. Friends again?

best buddy's :)