Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Am I a lesbian?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:
    I aim to please.
    Teagan wrote:
    Honey, that's not 'bad taste' - that's just tragic! :hyper:

Yes, very tragic. She was poor and had to shop at charity shops though. Bless her.
    I know guys get turned on by watching girls making out, but is the same true for women or not? Do they like watching guys?
    saj029763 wrote:
    I know guys get turned on by watching girls making out, but is the same true for women or not? Do they like watching guys?

Very rarely. Though I've come across a couple who are.
    Am I? Are you sure? :p

I'm not surprised I turned out gay really. Mother always had bad taste in clothes for us. Shell suites, and I remember a vibrant pink, turqouise and red jacket she got me :nervous:
    Yeah, but it was obvious you're gay when you got in to the Spice Girls and then took drama in school.
    saj029763 wrote:
    NO

:yuck:
    Yes, very tragic. She was poor and had to shop at charity shops though. Bless her.

Awwwwwwwwwww ... then you can't really blame her for you being gay ... it was just destined to be ... ;)
    NO

:yuck:

totally :yes:
    Violette wrote:
    I think it's hot.

It can be..if the guys are uber cute.
    Teagan wrote:
    Awwwwwwwwwww ... then you can't really blame her for you being gay ... it was just destined to be ... ;)

I guess so! Not that I'm complaining. I'm happy liking men. Couldn't even imagine liking women....on second thoughts :yuck: