Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BBC strike

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You chat such rubbish.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    You chat such rubbish.
    In your sad lonely opinion.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Not always, don't generalise clanny.
    LOL. You've been found out yet again and you know it.

You spend all blooming day long, 24/7, savagely criticising the government. By your own "logic" that you use to accuse others who speak against the US government, you yourself must be nothing but a self-hating anti-British prejudiced traitor.

Are you not?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    You spend all blooming day long, 24/7, savagely criticising the government. By your own "logic" that you use to accuse others who speak against the US government, you yourself must be nothing but a self-hating anti-British prejudiced traitor.

Are you not?
    I'm not. I'm patriotic and from time to time I'm critical of this government and Mr Blair, thats all, but we all should be, they're an utter disgrace. Nothing to get too worked up about lamp boy.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    I'm not. I'm patriotic and from time to time I'm critical of this government and Mr Blair, thats all, but we all should be, they're an utter disgrace. Nothing to get too worked up about lamp boy.

So you agree that you can be patriotic and be critical of the government at the same time?
  • Options
    For 'from time to time' read 20 times a day.

So country of birth apart, there is no difference whatsoever between you and those you accuse of being anti-American. None whatsoever.

Rather hypocritical.
  • Options
    I'm patriotic but as I hold dual nationality, its a question of which country I'm patriotic about lamp boy.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    I'm patriotic but as I hold dual nationality, its a question of which country I'm patriotic about lamp boy.

What country?

So basically you are saying "I will pick and choose my nationality depending on whats going on" Oh what a patriot you are.... Seeing as you are not refering to people as their names i'll just call you twat :)
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    What country?
    Thats personal and I'm not saying.
    So basically you are saying "I will pick and choose my nationality depending on whats going on" Oh what a patriot you are.... Seeing as you are not refering to people as their names i'll just call you twat :)
    As I said earlier, I'm a pragmatist, I'm not weighed down with all the philosophical baggage some posters appear to have.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:

quit while you're only 3 miles behind...the hole you are digging is getting extremely deep
  • Options
    what hole?
  • Options
    Do you think you can be a patriot and also be a critic of the government?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Thats personal and I'm not saying.

Now theres a fucking suprise. :rolleyes:

I bet its Russian and that makes you a communist!
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    No, it's a question of you wrongly accusing people of being anti-American on the sole basis of their criticism of the US government, while at the same time denying you are anti British despite criticising the British government no fewer than 10 times every single day.

Hypocrite.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Now theres a fucking suprise.
    Innit.
  • Options
    No generalisations about it RK. Quite black and white frankly. If people are "anti-American" for criticising and indeed condemning Bush admin abuses of power, then so to are you and your ilk "anti-British" any time you so much as look askance at the Blair Government.

What's good for the goose as they say!

Just goes to show that right wingers are nothing more than hypocritical windbags who hold others to standards they are incapable of exemplifying themselves.

End result: credibility nil
  • Options
    Oopsies...
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    The Big Bloated Corporation does not spew out anti-British sentiment, it simply toes the government line as Mr Blair expects it to do - or, "there'll be no more licence fee for you"
    I see what you mean...

Panorama; Iraq, Tony & the Truth