Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Need some help with Crack, Heroin & LSD

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya guys how you all doing?
What it is it that I'm doing a project about drugs for young people and i need a little help.
I dont know if any of you have ever tried Heroin or Crack or LSD but it basically is is that i need to know from someone who has actually experienced taking them what they are like and how they make you feel.
I have managed to do all the others from my own experiences and talk to frank dont really help because i want first hand experiences to make my project better.
If any of you could help it would be very much apperiached, thank you
~XXX~

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    www.erowid.org has many many experiences posted up, that might be a starting point.
    cool thanks i will have a nosey on there but if anyone has any experiences they would like to share then please do
    ~XXX~
    Crack - a complete waste of cash. Just gives you a sociable feeling followed by an intense craving. Its shit, i thought my first few pills were far more intense. However, some people love it, my friends for example would spend £100-250 in a night in a session if they could.

LSD - fucking quality.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I like crack - far less a waste of cash than coke.

LSD is a quality drug but like many trips it can sometimes go on too long. And the next day your brain feels fried. Probably my favourite drug behind ecstasy.

Tried smoking heroin once when pissed and all I remember is being very sick.
    Weekender Offender 
    never tried heroin / crack - never would.

LSD - very good fun but too much of a mindjob. prefer pscyclobin (sic) aka magic mushrooms - less fucked up, more in control. ehhhh - if you take shrooms / LSD one day, and again the next day, it wont be nearly a strong on the second day. for me, LSD makes me hallucinate more than shrooms - even on high doses. LSD would typically give you traces, things look like they are breathing etc. more visual than magics i find - shrooms are a good time, LSD is more of a good time in another world. lots of types of LSD - give different buzzes. they have different names - kinda like pills - i remember supermans, freemasons, pink somethings etc etc. freemasons sent me to outer space when i was about 16. way too strong. thats when i moved to shrooms. LSD used to give me horrendous comedowns the next day. i mean really bad depression, anger, mood swings - total mental confusion - i didnt know why i was so angry, and at 16 i didnt need any more confusion - so i stopped taking it after a fight i started the day after an LSD session.

my friends didnt get the same after-effect as me - but i guess i cant be the only one who suffered the next day. i have never had the same thing with shrooms - nor do i know anyone who has. it was awful. ill prob never do LSD again now that i really think about it.

the idea that you take your mood into your buzz - for me its a lot more true on LSD than on shrooms. my idea of hell would be this : girlfriend getting pregnant and dumping me, then being force fed a load of LSD. i would go insane. i really used to take my mood into my trips. not so much with shrooms.

and also i suppose with shrooms you know what you are getting. if you are smart you are assured a good buzz - with LSD - who made it? how did they make it? where? how old is it? too many questions. these questions do not exist with shrooms for me. i just eat them!

and one last thing - on LSD i got massive time distortion effects. i couldnt tell one moment from the next so one time i got badly stuck in one moment for probably about half an hour. very strange. everytime i lifted my head, i realised (thought) that i had just done the same thing over and over for who knew how long beforehand. i got frightened for a while that i was trapped.

i love dogs for some reason on shrooms. on LSD if i see a dog - you will see me backing slowly away. they freak me out on LSD. ( i think someone here last year had a post here about digging holes in the sand with wild dogs in thailand while on thai shrooms). i wonder if there is a reason for this.

paranoia on LSD is more likely than with shrooms. i have seen people on LSD completely irrational, thinking impossible things were happening to them. on shrooms - its can be almost the same, but its just the thought of it - with LSD you live the fear - on shrooms you may think about it - but i have never really had the fear on shrooms. LSD gave it to me once - on the freemasons. and the salvia i smoked while on shrooms gave me the fear BIG TIME.

so in summary - LSD was great fun, but i didnt like the strength of it. it took me too far without any comfort. on shrooms my comfort is the fact that im laughing like a madman - so i know im having a good time.

sorry if this turned into LSD vs shrooms - but its the best way i could think of to describe LSD from my view.
    There isnt many forms of LSD, there are many forms of the hallucination from LSD.
    heroin ...the safest warmest place in the known universe.
    heroin ...removes all trace of emotions ...including caring worrying loving wanting needing etc.
    heroin = comfortably numb.
    heroin ...the answer to all your problems short term.
    short term cos it then brings up a whole host of other problems you never wanted ...never knew existed and are near impossible to deal with or escape from.
    Rolly's a junkie..he's gonna steal your project and sell it for his next fix ;)
    bananaman wrote:
    paranoia on LSD is more likely than with shrooms. i have seen people on LSD completely irrational, thinking impossible things were happening to them. on shrooms - its can be almost the same, but its just the thought of it - with LSD you live the fear - on shrooms you may think about it - but i have never really had the fear on shrooms. LSD gave it to me once - on the freemasons. and the salvia i smoked while on shrooms gave me the fear BIG TIME.

so in summary - LSD was great fun, but i didnt like the strength of it. it took me too far without any comfort. on shrooms my comfort is the fact that im laughing like a madman - so i know im having a good time.

See I and many of my mates would have said it the other way round. It's different for eveybody.
    Weekender Offender 
    yea i'd be different...the last time i did shrooms i got the fear something serious...i think i told the story of here...worst time of my life...only did LSD once, with pils in a niteclub...didn't freak me out one bit, felt like i was walking on quicksand for a few minutes but generally just made me smile with a subtle trippy effect...
    Alrite lover, haven't seen you around in a while, what you been at?

Heroin and Crack- never tried.

LSD- I've taken it twice on its own before and once with pills, only way i can describe it is a trip. You think of everything and anything and have a logical conclusion for everything.
    "See I and many of my mates would have said it the other way round. It's different for eveybody."

of course. different drugs, environment, mentality etc. but in general, i have found LSD to be more mind altering than shrooms. shrooms sort of enhance everything for me - LSD actualy changes them and that's the bit that can freak me out if it goes a bit weird - cause i can't snap out of it. on shrooms i can pretty much control myself - except for the philosophers stones in amsterdam - they drove me up the walls.

we started taking small doses of shrooms in bars, on nights out etc last summer, when we had loads. i suppose we were taking about 5 - 10 grams - but we never weigh them. it worked quite well. i could never, ever, take LSD in a busy bar and get away with it. i would be dragged out - or taken home by friends. i dont think i'd be able for it. it can hit me very hard sometimes - so the lack of consistency is another thing i don't like about LSD.

LSD with pills can be a great mix if you get it right - it takes the edge off of the acid somewhat.

i don't want to hijack this thread but has anyone ever taken hawaiian mushrooms? in amstedam they are the strongest in a lot of the shops. we were told they are extremely visual. they sound interesting.
    Actually i've taken acid+pills twice and the second time it hit me big time and i had to leave the club. I've been tripping on shrooms before in a club and it wasn't as messed up as the acid. Acid makes you think alot you see.

My friend tried hawaian ones before, said they were very visual but not as much of a headfuck. They are meant to be the strongest type.

Well i haven't tried Fly's yet.
    Shogun wrote:
    Well i haven't tried Fly's yet.

They're something else! But they need to be treated with respect.
    Weekender Offender 
    what the hey are fly's? never heard of them.
    they're a type of mushroom if memory serves me correct...apparently a lot more intense than normal one's
    Fly%20Agaric.jpg
    Weekender Offender 
    they look delicious, trippy and poisonous all at the same time...
    they look veeery similar to those red-cap (I think that's what they're called) mushrooms, that are just deadly poisenous! it's a good thing these people generally know what they're looking for :yes:
    Replicant wrote:
    they look veeery similar to those red-cap (I think that's what they're called) mushrooms, that are just deadly poisenous! it's a good thing these people generally know what they're looking for :yes:

They are the 'red-cap' toadstalls which are supposed to be deadly poisonous. They belong to a familly of fungi called Aminita which are generally quite nasty.
    These are quite a trip however.
    Weekender Offender 
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I feel the need to point out here that there is no safe way of identifying a magic mushroom from a photograph. And as Skive says, that entire family of fungus are generally quite toxic. It really isn't worth the risk if you don't know what you are doing.
    hey guys
    thanks for all your replies they have really helped me with my project, need abit more info about crack tho if you can help.

After reading about LSD i dont think i will ever have the guts to try it, i fucked myself up on mushies and was tripping really badly so LSD is out of the question!
    ~XXX~
    It is the length of action which gets to people with LSD I think, even if mushies are really strong you only have about 4 or 5 hours to ride out, with LSD it can easily be double that.
    That is what scares me about LSD, not being able to get out of the trip.
    Updating my project now, what i need to know about all the drugs is:
    1. How much is it round your area?
    2. Effects?
    3. What do you call it?
    4. Comedown?
    Thank you guys
    ~XXX~
    I havent ever had personaly contact with heroin or crack so I wouldnt know.

I havent seen LSD for years but it used to go for about £2.50 ish a tab.

It looks like a small postage stamp, only with a pattern or picture on it. Unless its a microdot, then its a tiny tiny ball of resin.

I'd normally call it 'cid' in conversation.

You dont really get a comedown as such, you just feel exhausted and slightly spaced out.
    Withint the last 2 years I've seen blotter and dots. The blotters were going for around £3 whilst the dots are going for a fiver.
    The dot I've been getting look like little bits of flint you get for your lighter. Dots seem to be far more stable and are usually far stronger.
    Weekender Offender 
    heloooo

heroin is scary! i done it 1nce nd il never do it again coz il b hokd! its sooooooooooo good. it maks the wrld stop nd nufin hurts or worys. it al jus stops. i loved it but it scared me.
    I'm glad you are joining in the discussion but please dont use text speak, its intensely irritating.
    ±Lover± wrote:
    That is what scares me about LSD, not being able to get out of the trip.
    Updating my project now, what i need to know about all the drugs is:
    1. How much is it round your area?
    2. Effects?
    3. What do you call it?
    4. Comedown?
    Thank you guys
    ~XXX~

FOR LSD ONLY
    1. I have not been able to get any in ages. It used to be 5 Irish Punts a pop though. I never had to buy it myself since the Euro took over so I dunno
    2. Time distortion, visuals, audio effects sometimes, not sure if you were speaking or someone else was - general madness.
    3. We call them trips
    4. For most - not a lot - but anyone who takes it is going to feel a bit out of it afterwards. For some - anger, depression, confusion - generally not feeling yourself for a day or so. I noticed over the years that most people get one of these two on the downside on the trip - either blessed relief that the trip is gone - or a slight sense of nostalgia / sadness when you find yourself not laughing as hard as you were earlier on........then you want more - but it won't work goddammnit 'cause if it did - you would probably never stop that trip. I like to think of it as an intelligent drug - it stops you 'cause when you are on it - there's a good chance you won't be able to stop yourself. it's like a built in protection system.
    well from my experience with crack id say its the best feelin ever it turns me on so much just thinkin about it is annoyin .
    The thing with it u take it and the feelin u get, its like a wicked orgasm fuck me lol.

but the feelin only lasts for a few minutes if that ,then u need another lick they call it and another and then wen u run out of crack the come down is really bad it made me very depressed and u dnt even think straight i spent 200 pound in 2 days once fuck me .
    I dont take it now but its allways in my head somtimes i get tempted t,
    it is hard not t fall back into the trap.
    :wave:
This discussion has been closed.