Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Calling Gap Year Students: ESSA Development Officer vacancy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are you going to take a gap year?

If so, here's your chance to do something challenging, fun, interesting AND rewarding! Join the English Secondary Students’ Association (ESSA) team and change the face of student life in England!

We are looking for a Gap Year student based in London, with passion and commitment to join ESSA's expanding administration team as its new Development Officer. By working with ESSA during your gap year we can give you the opportunity to meet and influence national policy makers, gain hands-on project management experience, influence the shape of education in England, learn about fundraising, marketing and publicity, work with a fantastic team, and have lots of fun!

For more information go to our website: www.studentvoice.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    Very worthy, but if you haven't asked permission from the moderators of this message board then I suggest you do so quickly.
  • Options
    Apologies - i didn't realise - i'll get onto it now!

Edit: just sent a message to Helen to get permission; if any moderators are online please send me a message.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Permission granted - Thanks for passing on our rules Kermit, it's much appreciated.

:)
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Permission granted - Thanks for passing on our rules Kermit, it's much appreciated. :)
    That's one professional lady! :flirt:
  • Options
    hmmm professional people around on thesite.org

bring it on they rock