Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

R Drugs easier to get hold of than fags 4 young people

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
drugs have now became easier 2 get hold of than fags for young people.Why is this shouldn,t it b harder to get hold of drugs.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It depends what sort of area you live in. If you live on a poor council estate the peasants there (no offence dudes) are not going to be educated so dealers go there to sell their stuff. In some shithole estates near where I live you just look out for some lonely looking guy on a street corner and just say "i'll pay good money for coke" and you've scored. He will take you to his place and you discuss prices. At about 10 o clock there are gangs standing on the street smoking heroin and making a rucus. It can be fun to hide in a mates window with the lights of and do a tally of how many deals you see going down. The least I ever see is about 6.
    you can go into practically any shop from the age of about 14 and buy a pack of fags but to get hold of drugs you have to have more guts.

Men are taught to apologise for their weaknesses, women for their strengths
    on the isle of wight (where i live) you can't get served newhere unless you have i.d!
    I'm 15 and I can get fags almost anywhere. I can get drugs from one of the dealers that hang around my school.
    Originally posted by Agrofrog:
    <STRONG>I'm 15 and I can get fags almost anywhere. I can get drugs from one of the dealers that hang around my school.</STRONG>

Dude..POST DEAD!!!
    Not being funny Afro Frog, but bringing up old threads will probably piss a few regulars off. If everyone brought up old threads all the time, this place would be a mess!

It's done now so...

no I don't think drugs are easier to get hold of than fags. Dealers in my experience can be very weary of selling any drug except hash to anyone under 14/15.

All someone below16 has to do to aquire some fags, is wait outside a shop pestering people to get some for them. Eventually it'll pay off and someone will get them some, that or nick their money.
    In my experience,I am under 16, dealers will sell you anything you want to buy as long as you have the money. My mate is addicted to coke and he has no problem getting any.
    Sorry to everyone for bringing this post up, I thought it was something we needed to talk about

[ 19-01-2002: Message edited by: Agrofrog ]
    Originally posted by J:
    <STRONG>If someone feels they have some more usefull information to add to a thread that hasn't allready been included then what is the problem? </STRONG>

Starting a new one would be preferable.

Problem is she's replying to people that have long since gone and will probably not read it. Can you imagine if everyone started replying to old threads if they thought that something need to be said. There's be topics flying about everywhere and the posts the current members of this site make would quickly disapear.