Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hiding Beans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to Homelands this year, and hear that they're pretty tight with police and sniffer dogs.

What's the best way to conceal your beans?

Only gonna be taking a few beans for myself and nothing else. I've seen some old posts on this forum and someone reckons wrapping them in foil makes it harder for the dogs. Was planning on wrapping them in them in a few layers of clingfilm, followed by foil, then taping it to the top of my leg just under the old chap, maybe with a spray of aftershave.

Did anyone go to homelands last year? Were many people getting caught?

Don't really really want to have to resort to shoving them up my arse!

Comments

• Options
    Get some tape, and tape them near your groin.

I used to stick em in my sock, but sometimes the bouncers/security will check ( :eek2: )
  • Options
    Stick them under your balls and you'll be fine.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Stick them under your balls and you'll be fine.

davey says silly cunt :D
  • Options
    arabian bum cheek...get off the yokes...mutual agreement between me and davy..stop sitting in front of a computer smackng out while ole paddy plays the game cube...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    arabian bum cheek...get off the yokes...mutual agreement between me and davy..stop sitting in front of a computer smackng out while ole paddy plays the game cube...

Are you back on the yo's then? :p
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Stick 'em up you clacker or firmly between your cheeks.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I used to use the sock trick, rolled up and in my suitcase. Never had a problem with that one.

But I'm a bad one to ask. I remember standing in the cue to board a plane once, pulling out my boarding ticket from my wallet, and a wrap of cocaine fell out of my wallet onto the floor!! I was like, "So that's where that one got to!!" I thought I had dropped it down the loo at the Linkin Park gig, but it was in my wallet all the time!!

Really hard to bend down, pick up a wrap of coaine, and look cool and collected when you're five people away from the guys doing the body searches. Broke a bit of a sweat that morning!!

I just stuck it in my back pocket though, got on the plane, and enjoyed it in the toilets mid-flight! Doh!
    :yeees:
  • Options
    Oh yeah - meant to ask..... where are 'the homelands' when they're at home?
  • Options
    Solan wrote:
    Oh yeah - meant to ask..... where are 'the homelands' when they're at home?

It's a dance event in Winchester.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    just tape them up the very top of your leg near the little fella.

be warned though on the way in last year our car got pulled over to be searched , not the most pleasurable experience ever. they pull in maybe one in five or ten cars, or if they dont like the look of you.
    The security guard was ok though, and we only had weed which we handed over, but if he thinks your lying theres a police presence with sniffer dogs just round the corner.

but if you arent one of the unlucky ones you walk straight in unchecked
  • Options
    Basically if you are just standing there without serious efforts you wont beat the dogs.

You're best option would be to baggie up the drugs, stash it and then look as straight as you can.

If you get busted hold your hands up and hope for a caution.
  • Options
    The dogs caught me out at Homelands a few years ago and I ended up in a fuckign cell - though escaped with a caution for 8 pills and a fair bit of hash.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    You will have to have quite a lot on you for them to not give you a caution, they will be busting loads of people and they will want to process them as quick as possible.
  • Options

Oh I see - I thought you were from Canada or somewhere and were flying back home or something?!! Doh!

If you're at a festival, surely your boots are the best option. Nobody would want to search the boots of someone camping at a british festival! (It's not in Canada, is it?!) Unless of course it's a sandal wearing festival, in which case.....

If you had dreadlocks, that would probably be a pretty safe no-search zone too.

I wonder if people who bring their dogs to festivals stash gear up their dogs' asses? Just a thought.

:chin:
  • Options
    Solan wrote:

Oh I see - I thought you were from Canada or somewhere and were flying back home or something?!! Doh!

If you're at a festival, surely your boots are the best option. Nobody would want to search the boots of someone camping at a british festival! (It's not in Canada, is it?!) Unless of course it's a sandal wearing festival, in which case.....

If you had dreadlocks, that would probably be a pretty safe no-search zone too.

I wonder if people who bring their dogs to festivals stash gear up their dogs' asses? Just a thought.

:chin:

LOL wtf are you on about.... and stashing your gear in shoes is the stupidest idea going, if they have reason to suspect you... "shoes off please, or stay outside" ... they don't ask you to take your trousers down.
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    bum chheks

aye drunk again :D

never got checked for yokes in my life...aswell keep them in my trouser pocket...don't care really...
  • Options
    always in my underwear...as far as I'm aware if the digs sniff you out, and you get pulled in for a search, they are not allowed to search your underwear without the presence of a doctor (could be wrong tho), so my advice would be to stay calm and deny everything.

...my friend got pulled in for a search at a big dance event last year and she had nothing on her (I had them!), and I just walked in unchecked....so did my other friend who is a dealer and had hundreds on him!
  • Options
    I've seen clipper lighters that have a removable base that allow to stash stuff in them, but it still works as a lighter as well. I would assume that the ops are aware of things like this? Anyone had any experiense of using them?
  • Options
    No but i don't think every guard is going search inside your lighter.
  • Options
    I was thinking of hiding all my stuff inside the lighter, super glueing the base on, then just breaking it open when I get in there.
  • Options
    I dunno...you'll just think of something on the day. Thats the way it always happens.
  • Options
    It's a f#cking pain in the ar$e! Everyone should be legally allowed to carry up to 5 pills, 1g of coke and an 1/8th of weed!!
  • Options
    flame_g wrote:
    I was thinking of hiding all my stuff inside the lighter, super glueing the base on, then just breaking it open when I get in there.

tada
  • Options
    Went to escape to the park saturday..had all this rubbish about sniffer dogs..seen 3 dogs when there..stashed my beans down my bra..my mate stashed hers in one of those kinder egg thingys..wrapped it in a condom and put it up her.. don't think you really get properly searched unless you look like a bit of a drug dealer.
  • Options
    Crikey, are sniffer dogs trained to pick up E's? :chin:

ps, to you know your legal rights whilst being searched?
  • Options
    Crikey, are sniffer dogs trained to pick up E's? :chin:

Why wouldnt they be? Its a very strong scent.
  • Options

ps, to you know your legal rights whilst being searched?

No doubt you're gonna tell us.

P.S.
    Still waiting on that evidence for DuPont owning the patent to marijuana.
  • Options
    Wooaah, such affable convivable post's eh?

Just how many people do you know/have heard about, that have ever been caught by a sniffer dog whilst holding E's??

Brum le Plum: Nah, she aint replied, so i wont bother ;) Sorry if i'm old skool here, but if your gonna committ a crime - allway's know the time and most importantly - your legal rights!!!! :thumb: and in the eventuallity of it, allways have a contact no for a brief well drilled into the head.
  • Options
    Just how many people do you know/have heard about, that have ever been caught by a sniffer dog whilst holding E's??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/4577869.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4484727.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/4319405.stm

These cases suggest it could easily happen.
  • Options
    sorry Bong, it's just a media/urban myth.

Where does it say Ectasey? They use the dog's predominately at the gates on the tube exit, so if you return back down the escalater, you'll be pulled staright away (Brixton, Camden & Finsbury Park tube stations) They are trained for crack and both herbal and cannabis resin. They been deployed down the tube for a few years now.

E's are to hard, as you'd know, it's a concotion of drugs.

ps, please state Met Police stats, or Police Authority (uk) for number of E arrest's by sniffer dogs.