Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A bit elusive. Yields?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
on average what does a single mother marijuana plant yield?

or some examples. Just for research and whatnot. :)

Comments

• Options
    It all depends.
  • Options
    Just for research and whatnot. :)

i believe ya ;)
  • Options
    rephrase your question there is no possible answer to that unless we knew the size also different strains will give different yields.

Also if your planning on growing i advise you to look for a growing website before trying as the yield will defiantely be small.

Ok, sure.

Lets just say when companies give you a pack of ten seeds, lets say dutch passion skunk#1 that grows to about 3/4 ft., they give you a yield rate..now i know this is all bullshit..

but their ranges, 100-400g this is meaning all the plants growing correctly.. 9/10 say thats not PER plant?. There is some confusion with this, thats all.

I may seem naive here, but ive just never dealt with plants..i wouldnt know what one would amount to after harvest.
    Really purely for research actually;)

hehe. :)

correct me as you wish, just shed some light if you could please.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    i believe ya ;)
    :yeees:
  • Options
    Ok, sure.

Lets just say when companies give you a pack of ten seeds, lets say dutch passion skunk#1 that grows to about 3/4 ft., they give you a yield rate..now i know this is all bullshit..

but their ranges, 100-400g this is meaning all the plants growing correctly.. 9/10 say thats not PER plant?. There is some confusion with this, thats all.

I may seem naive here, but ive just never dealt with plants..i wouldnt know what one would amount to after harvest.

sorry mate i haven't got a clue what any of that means...i just go to dealers...far handier imo...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    sorry mate i haven't got a clue what any of that means...i just go to dealers...far handier imo...

Ive really fucking confused it all, hopefully someone can de-code that shit.

:chin:
  • Options
    Ive really fucking confused it all, hopefully someone can de-code that shit.

:chin:

it's not that i can't understand it it's just i don't know nothing about plants either...
  • Options
    Depends on the plant type
  • Options
    Hmmm, you are straying close to what we're supposed to talk about and what we are not.

As for growing, there are LOADS of websites which will give you far better and in depth details than anyone here.

If you are a novice then I wouldnt suggest you start doing mother plants and what not, that means clones which is more complicated and more likely to fail.
  • Options
    Ok, sure.

Hi mate,

Right.

When you see, say DP advertising that its a possible 400g yield it means that, in a Sea Of Green setup with how ever many plants fit into one square metre. (you'll have to search Sea of Green as i cant be arsed to go into it!) You could in theory get a yield of 400g per square metre. In perfect conditions obviously.

its not bullshit really, its what the Breeders have found themselves, sure they may exaggerate a little, but to be honest, most people who grow arent in it for yield, more quality rather than quantity.

If you're thinking of growing i wouldnt go with Skunk #1. Although its a stable strain used to cross with 80% of all strains today it isnt the easiest to grow.
    It has quite a bit of stretch and there are many phenotypes, not all being the best.
    Go with a short squat indica, or a sativa such as Cinderella 99 that has very little stretch and actaully resembles an indica in its growth.

Its all about research buddy... theres so much to learn, good luck to you.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Hmmm, you are straying close to what we're supposed to talk about and what we are not.

As for growing, there are LOADS of websites which will give you far better and in depth details than anyone here.

If you are a novice then I wouldnt suggest you start doing mother plants and what not, that means clones which is more complicated and more likely to fail.

Bong is right here... Dont even bother trying to root clones.
    Its very touch and go and requires alot of experience.
    If i were you id make it as simple as poss. Ie, use Organic soil methods, not Hydroponics. Hydro sounds great with its extra yield etc, but you must be SO precise with your nutrients etc it is ridiculously easy to ruin a grow with nute burn.

Go with soil, a good quality strain (my recommendation is Rock Bud by Soma Seeds), grow out from seed and learn as much as poss... and use Canna products for your added nutrients such as Canna Flores for your flowering period. But be VERY careful with dosage.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    jayjay620, I think that is quite enough information. As Bong said, that information is widely available elsewhere and is not appropriate here.
  • Options
    I think our questionairs in for a long learning curve
  • Options
    Depends on many variables, with your light source an important one!
  • Options
    no despite my naive attitude, im pretty clued up on everything else. That just had me confused. Thanx for the people that commented, you are all cool dudes.

x
  • Options
    this is the biggest drug dealing website on the net...just send me your money and you'll get all the drugs you want ;)
  • Options
    grown outside in good conditions you can get up to 500gm. inside tends to be stronger yet less yield.

man i miss my weed.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    this is the biggest drug dealing website on the net...just send me your money and you'll get all the drugs you want ;)

haha.

Acid.royal mail>Aberdeen.

first class. :angel:
  • Options
    www.overgrow.com

everything you'll ever need.
    and as for how much per plant, roughly 1oz is a nice round figure
  • Options
    john_g wrote:
    www.overgrow.com

everything you'll ever need.
    and as for how much per plant, roughly 1oz is a nice round figure

1 ounce is very poor indeed, using the right equipment and having good knowledge you can get more out of a soil grow... but you won't come anywhere near the quantity of a hydroponic grow... done right of course..
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    x .beepbeep., you are starting a few threads looking for very specific information about growing plants.

That information should not be given to you here and I would appreciate you not asking people for growing tips again. There are PLENTY of sites that offer the kind of detail you are looking for.

theSite operates the drugs board on the principles of harm minimization, but is not a place to share information on how to engage in illegal activity.
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    x .beepbeep., you are starting a few threads looking for very specific information about growing plants.

That information should not be given to you here and I would appreciate you not asking people for growing tips again. There are PLENTY of sites that offer the kind of detail you are looking for.

theSite operates the drugs board on the principles of harm minimization, but is not a place to share information on how to engage in illegal activity.

aight. :yeees:
  • Options
    It pointless anyway because no one is going to write out all the information you need in the thread, it would be pages and pages.