Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Why's this site not bright orange anymore?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've not been on here in a while but seeing how I've moved to a real city and got my ass some broadband I thought I'd revamp my CV (as I'm recently unemployed as of 9am this morning) and have a look whats going on at my old t'internet haunts.

They may have changed the whole look of the place, again - but already I'm trawling through this place instead of doing actual practical work like finding a new job. Somethings never change.

So, hello to everybody especially those familiar folk from "back in the day".

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello again

Yeah its not orange anymore, got all posh or something.

Now go find yourself a job!
    You can make it orange again if you scroll to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left corner there's a thing for changing it from grey. Can't remember how similar it is in general to the old version, but it helps!
    Don't worry you can change it back to bright orange :thumb:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome back mate
    JsT wrote:
    Welcome back mate

Thanks.

In my absence I must have missed quite a bit of non-fact based gossip. As I recall there is rarely a few weeks that pass without something kicking off... any highlights that I should be aware of?

Now, back to my quest of being unemployed for the shortest possible time. :banghead:
    I remember youuu, were you the one that was drunk...quite a lot?

haha. erm, welcome back, anyway.
    'ello Cap'n.

ps Select 'Old School Orange' from the drop-down menu on the bottom left of the screen. ;)
    Ello again and welcome back.

As has been said old school orange is still around and there's a few other nice pretty colour schemes as well.
    Hello again. Did you ever actually graduate from Preston?

Well, I wouldn't really say that I "graduated" from Preston - not in the sense of completeing my higher education to the best of my ability. Learning kind of clashed with my lifestyle choices, and desicions were made that may not prove advantagous to my future. However, I have left Preston (England's newest city my arse) after 23 years and have moved to Manchester, where I'm doing pretty much exactly the same as I did in Preston - except here nobody knows me and I'm just another face in the crowd, and there is always something happening.