Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

revision! - pure hell

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
edited March 27 in Work & Study
:crying: help! help! help! :nervous:
i bloody hate this time of year, as my tutors do not seem to communicate and put all my exams together! anyone got any good ideas of revising more than one subject at a time, coz when i try, i get proper confuzzled!!
help! please!!
:banghead:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    u could write a plan of what subjects you are going to revise. so for example, 10-11 do 1 subject, 12-1 another subject etc. or do 1 suject in the morning and another one in the afternoon.hope this helps!
  • Options
    TheOne wrote:
    u could write a plan of what subjects you are going to revise. so for example, 10-11 do 1 subject, 12-1 another subject etc. or do 1 suject in the morning and another one in the afternoon.hope this helps!

That's what I've basically been told to do by one of my science teachers.
  • Options
    Yeah wake up abit early maybe, do a couple of hours, take a break, do another subject for a couple of hours, then stop for a longer break and so on....

Just stick at it, i know its shite and boring but it'll all be worth it if you get the grades.
  • Options
    Ouch!!! reading threads like this makes me think im never going back to uni!!!

I agree with gf though, take a break between each different subject. at the end of an hour or two on one subkect, try write yourself a bit of a review on one sheet of paper what you have revised, like all the key points and that, then, do two or three subjects, take another break and go through all the review sheets to check everything from the whole day is still in your head. Thats what I used to do anyhow!! Good luck!!
  • Options
    Anyone know why apparantely it's better to revise in the morning?
  • Options
    maybe cos ur fresher in the morning.everyone revises better at different times, im better at doing it in the afternoon an evening, im not a morning person!!