Home Anything Goes
Group Chat may be taking place on the Discussion Boards this evening while we swat some bugs with our software. Head to this thread for the latest information on what's happening, and what to do if Group Chat doesn't go ahead. Thanks for being patient while things are a bit uncertain. :)
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated subforum .

Breakfast Habit?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
What wierd things do you guys do when you eat your breakfast in the morning?

If I have cherios or something similar I only eat 3 bits at a time and then at the end see if the number of cereal bits in my plate was divisible by 3. I know thats pretty wierd but breakfast is normally very boring.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    erm i have skimmed milk with my cereals?
    Char_Baby wrote:
    erm i have skimmed milk with my cereals?

Yuck!
    I don't do breakfast or if I do it'll tend to be a banana whilst walking out the door late for the bus.
    i eat it whilst watching Kerrang.... um.... yeh....

or like the other day i eat a yoghurt while walking to school... hehe note a v.good idea though seeing as i got some down my tie :blush:
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    I practically always have frosties with lots of milk. Then tea.

Nothing too out of the ordinary to be honest.
    i sprinkle extra seeds and nuts over my muesli
    If I've ordered a tak-away pizza the night before I have a piece of that before I go out....otherwise I don't have breakfast!
    When i was a kid my mother used to draw faces on my eggs. If i woke up in a good mood i'd have a smiley face, if i woke up in a bad mood, a grumpy face. She'd then give me a spoon and tell me to "give him a headache!" lol.
    I have Weetabix :)
    No odd habits, just like watching TV while I'm eating it :yes:
    I don't have breakfast very often, especially weekday mornings. I don't really have time to spare, I'd rather have an extra ten minutes in bed than eat. Plus, I had breakfast the other day before school and by the time I had walked to school I felt sick...
    A lot of the time I have to eat my cereal in a tupperwear bowl as I get driven to school so when i finish i can put a lid to stop the milk spilling. Its because im always running 15min late
    i usually have tea and toast for breakfast, sometimes cereal, no odd habits, just watch the news before i go to school...
    i ave fruit sorbet and let it melt in my mouth
    i ave fruit sorbet and let it melt in my mouth

Fruit sorbet= :yum:
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,071 I eat threads for breakfast
    If I get up late I'll eat a proper breakfast but generally because I leave my house during the week at no later than 6 I pass on breakfast.

A cup of tea and a fag does me fine.
    A mars bar if I need to get petrol on the way to work.
    When I have breakfast it's usually toast with thick spreading of Flora and coffee with milk and two sugars.
    Breakfast is normally raisin or cranberry wheats/Ready Brek/Weetabix with skimmed milk, or toast if we are desperate. Muffins for a treat :yum:

Normally eaten watching This Morning :blush:
    Breakfast is normally raisin or cranberry wheats/Ready Brek/Weetabix with skimmed milk, or toast if we are desperate. Muffins for a treat :yum:

Normally eaten watching This Morning :blush:
    late riser eh?
    The number of bits in my cereal this morning wasn't divisible by 3, had 1 left over. :(
    rice milk and a banana
    or toast with marmalade
    or anything i feel like eating (provided its vegan :) )
    or sometimes nothing at all... but then i get hungry before lunch...
    breakfast is most important meal of the day, apparantly :yes:
    GINGA wrote:
    The number of bits in my cereal this morning wasn't divisible by 3, had 1 left over. :(
    omg.
    Now bad things will happen.
    I have a strange obsession with things divisble by certain numbers as well. It just feels 'wrong' when they dont work :(. I count ceiling tiles in my lessons.

Anyone noticed there are too many ceiling tiles in this world?

Also, for breakfast I will normally make breakfast then go watch tv in the back room because i cba to go to the lounge. Then when I've finished i get a cold drink (orange juice, etc) and thenn im ready to go!

This morning i just had caramels though because they're yummy and were taunting me from the side. I think i'm turning into a comfort eater :(
    I have to eat so much breakfast, or my stomach rumbles all morning. Seem to have a very high metabolism which is kinda annoying but I guess I should be grateful!
    Usually I have a few pieces of toast, a bowl of cereal and a yoghurt with 2 cups of black coffee. Sometimes I'll have croissants, american pancakes or chocolate muffins, whatever we have really. Occasionally I make a banana smoothie or something if I'm feeling slightly healthier! Breakfast is so the best meal of the day, I can't funciton if I don't have any.
    The best breakfast is always re heated chinese from the night before. It's just a shame i can't have it every day.

As for every other time, i don't eat breakfast really.
    I used to make a golden syrup moat with my porridge when I was a kid...
    if im up early and have lectures i have to have 2 breakfasts or i will be starving all morning, even if i have 2 im still normally hungry by 10 or 11

first i have cereal (meusli or porridge) and then i have 2 slices of toast with jam. sometimes i have a yogourt, apple or banana too.
    i grab a bottle of water and an apple on the way to college... sometimes a bag of crisps if not..... nothing
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    beans wrote:
    The best breakfast is always re heated chinese from the night before. It's just a shame i can't have it every day.

Mmmm ... yes. Or cold onion bhajis :yum:

Or cold pizza from the previous night. Mmmmm.
    What is this thing "breakfast" you speak of :confused:?

:p