Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I need help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well my gf broke up with me over one thing that happened and it was the first time it happened it was stupid on my part but I really want her back and want to make things right if anyone could help me with this it would be appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What happened?
    Well she's had a rep that she cheats and one day she just brakes up with me because I was going to see if she was at her house and then reconsidered and when I turned me car around there was her friend and then I got a call probably about 4hrs after that and thats when she told me she didn't want to be with me anymore then she confronted me on it and I lyed about it because I panicked and then comeback and actually told the truth I took some flowers over to her house but she never showed up and i ended up leaving them on her door step with a fat sorry note and thats about all I've done so far
    i dont know about anyone else but i cant understand what your trying to say :confused:
    Hmmm, if she got stroppy about you doing a U-turn then I suggest you're better off without her.

But there's probably more to it than that...
    she broke up with you becasue her friend saw you in your car on the road :confused:

ermmmm.... if she broke up with you, she obviously thinks the relationship wasn't working out for whatever reason. it takes 2 people to make a relationship work, so the best thing you can do is let her go and move on since she doesn't want to be part of it anymore.
    Blah_x2 wrote:
    i dont know about anyone else but i cant understand what your trying to say :confused:

my thoughts exaclty. But if it was over something ridiculous and you know yourself it was ridiculous, then let her go. Your better off with someone who can...understand you.