Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

shoesies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone wanna guide me towards a pair of shoes i can wear with cropped jeans? Whenever i go out to buy heels i always come home with flats. I dont want to be a sheep but dont want to make any huge statements. CAn anyone who knows their crap help me

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    www.riverisland.co.uk and www.faith.co.uk have nice sandals.
    What about some wedges? - they are all over the place right now and pretty comfortable, compared to regular heels. :)
    New Look has nice shoes aswell including some reasonably priced wedges.
    kitten heels...i have my eye on a pair which are white and have multicoloured bits on...so try looking for something fresh for summer is my advice ;)
    new look for cheap ones. Ive got a fab pair of flat brown pumps from there recently, with two buckles on them which look gorgeous with cropped jeans.
    The other place id suggest looking is (dare I say it) Clarks!
    They have got some really nice styles in atm, which I keep coveting as I walk past. I think theyre trying to modernise their image, and theyre doing quite well at it IMO.
    sum nice shoes at george asda wooden heeled ones
    Definitely wedges.
    am i the onle one here who really hates wedges?

i think they look so tacky :yuck: ESPECIALLY the wooden ones :yuck: :yuck:
    Nop I don't like wedges either.
    If I want to wear high heels I wear wedges instead as they are more comfortable than regular high heels.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Don't like wedges either. Much prefer sandals.
    i hate wedges too, but then i'm not a great fan of any heels, so probably a bad example.
    lea_uk wrote:
    If I want to wear high heels I wear wedges instead as they are more comfortable than regular high heels.

Ya see I can walk around quite happily all day in stilletos but the minute I put wedges on I start falling off them and hurting my ankles. :yes: I'm odd.
    Kazbo wrote:
    Ya see I can walk around quite happily all day in stilletos but the minute I put wedges on I start falling off them and hurting my ankles. :yes: I'm odd.
    i quite happily walk round in them all day and wouldnt go back to wedges....ever! :p
    Amira wrote:
    i quite happily walk round in them all day and wouldnt go back to wedges....ever! :p

The only wedges I own are these but got them for on holiday to wear with shorts when I just want summat light weight and summery rather than trainers. Plus I hate flat shoes so I need some heal and proper heals and shorts look silly imo.
    draven wrote:
    What about some wedges? - they are all over the place right now and pretty comfortable, compared to regular heels. :)

Thats so funny you saying that. June.lastyear.you.wedges.blood.187plasters.my earpain

:D
    That is true, but that was THOSE wedges...with evil strappy bits that cut my feet (literally). Stupid shoes. My brown wedges are pretty though :)