Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ear pierce hurts !?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone...imm getting sooo annoyed with my ear pierce i think its called the cartilage..the one at the top of the ear gets me so pissed :banghead: i had it pierced the 1st tym buh the pain nevr went away evn though i had it for 1 yr so i let it block up then i pierced it agen...and d pain still wuldnt go away in 6months and den the earing sumhow fell out and blocked..and now i had it pierce a month ago..and its still painfuull..not wen i touch it..butwen i hit it on sumfing..like my headphones it hurts =/ is der away i could take away the pain..? and i fink there's a piercing spot calld the tragus..the hard bit of the ear? sorri i dunno much bout ear piercings...i was just wondering if its realli painfull getting it done ?

thanx peeps =]

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well it depends, did you have it peirced with a needle or a peircing gun?

Also some people take peircings better than others, and cartilige takes a lot longer to heal than just normal ear lobes. Your peircer should have given you some advice on how to look after it.

oh and p.s try and drop the text talk it makes it harder to read ;)
    from the sounds of your previous peircings your body is regecting the peircing, in my opinion i would take it out and let it close up, but go back to your peircer and ask them.
    I think Hellfire's right: sounds like your body's rejecting it if it's never healed/healing.

Tragus piercings are painful. If you're having trouble dealing with the one you've got at the minute, it might not be advisable (especially seeing as your body doesn't seem to accept piercings).

And yes, no more txt spk plz.
    erm dont take it out if its infected.