Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hppd

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone else suffer this...was looking at the website...i'm 99.9% sure i'm suffering from this...i suffer from most of the symptons...if so..pm me about your experiences

www.hppdonline.com

Comments

• Options
    turlough wrote:
    anyone else suffer this...was looking at the website...i'm 99.9% sure i'm suffering from this...i suffer from most of the symptons...if so..pm me about your experiences

www.hppdonline.com

Yip, but mildly compared to some.

I don't honestly know if it'd decrease/disappear if I stopped doing drugs, a friend of mine certainly stopped smoking for a while and said the visual aspects went away...although feelings of mind expansion didn't.
  • Options
    i've been off drugs and i can say it's got slightly better but if i look at the sky, or paper or blank walls it's just really fucked up...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    i've been off drugs and i can say it's got slightly better but if i look at the sky, or paper or blank walls it's just really fucked up...

How long for?

Even if you're just taking the occasional bong or whatever, it can still leave you with tripped out vision.

Don't take any drugs for months, total clean-out of body and mind...that would be my suggestion. Personally I'm laying off pills definitely, probably all stimulants...and just about everything really but weed. Had enough of the hard stuff.
  • Options
    pills 5 weeks tonight, had the odd smoke of a joint but not properly in a month...same here...wanna wake up with a normal head on me for once...