Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

5.1 headphones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone used any of these before? I saw a pair in PC World today and thought ooer, that could be funky.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, what does the 5.1 mean? Dolby surround sound. How would that work with headphones lol :confused:. Im thinking of investing in headphones for my language course. God, I've only got to the end of may and I haven't learnt anything except for dwei and budwei. :( shishini!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Aren't all headphones the same? I shall get you a pair of £2.99 ones the next time I am in the pound shop :yes:
    No, what does the 5.1 mean? Dolby surround sound. How would that work with headphones lol :confused:. Im thinking of investing in headphones for my language course. God, I've only got to the end of may and I haven't learnt anything except for dwei and budwei. :( shishini!

Yeah surround headphones basically. They have 3 speakers in each earpiece so you get the different channels. Woot. But I've not seen them much.
    Aren't all headphones the same? I shall get you a pair of £2.99 ones the next time I am in the pound shop :yes:

yaay?

defeats the object of it being a pound shop then doesnt it! ;p
    jake0 wrote:

My thoughts^^
  • White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster

splash out an extra 13.50 and get a pair of Sennheiser MX500's. you'll notice the difference by a country mile :thumb:
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    jake0 wrote:

I know. I was kidding :p
    Mist wrote:
    yaay?

Yaay, indeed :p