Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dressing up as Goths

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, last schoolday around the corner, and then it's exam time :eek:
It's a custom to dress up, run around and throw candy - and my friend and I have decided we are dressing up as goths.
Now, anyone care to tell me how I can look gothy (the white powder and black eyeliner down the face is a given), without investing too much money in it, since it's only for a few hours? Preferably with items I already own.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Wear Black.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    It's a custom to dress up, run around and throw candy -QUOTE]

I love this, it custom to dress up and throw candy, how cool is that. At my last day we had a couple of rebals coming in non-uniform and the only thing that got thrown were punchs deffo not candy. I did however get my jumper signed but thats poor in comparison
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    Cool :D

Aunty Beeb's Guide to Goth subculture....... including "How to get the Goth look in an hour"

:sour:

Insta Goth kit
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    It's a custom to dress up, run around and throw candy -QUOTE]

I love this, it custom to dress up and throw candy, how cool is that. At my last day we had a couple of rebals coming in non-uniform and the only thing that got thrown were punchs deffo not candy. I did however get my jumper signed but thats poor in comparison

It was the same at basic school, just that there we were allowed to have a water fight with the small kids.
    Here we finish, skip the last lessons and drink beer together afterwards. Then at night we have dinner with the teachers and then at midnight we got told what we are examined in :crying:
  • Options
    God it must be nice to dress up and throw candy. In this country kids tend to throw eggs, lol. :shocking:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    BumbleBee wrote:
    God it must be nice to dress up and throw candy. In this country kids tend to throw eggs, lol. :shocking:

and flour! :D

'Candy' or sweets isn't anywhere near as fun as throwing and egg at someones mush.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Well, we were just warned today about not throwing water and the like.

Either way, no dressing up as goths after all. Any easy suggestions?
  • Options

this is very offensive... that is wrong to "dress goth" for one day... that gives "goths" a bad name... it's people like you who ruin the reputations for "goths" "punks" and any other lables out there... :impissed: :banghead:
  • Options
    this is very offensive... that is wrong to "dress goth" for one day... that gives "goths" a bad name... it's people like you who ruin the reputations for "goths" "punks" and any other lables out there... :impissed: :banghead:

Shut up.
  • Options

:no:

Wrong on so many levels...
  • Options

And what about kids dressing up as Indians/Native Americans, also give them a bad name?
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    And what about kids dressing up as Indians/Native Americans, also give them a bad name?

And fairies, santa claus, vampires, witches etc... all in the name of fun!

Pah, shame on the youth of every generation. How dare they!?

;)