Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Under 18's nights

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
can anybody reccomend any rock/indie/alternative under 18's nights in the London/Essex area..?

Where i live (Barking..) there are plenty on under 18's nights but they play terrible music and tend to be populated by chav's...

We are in need of something to liven up our Friday/Saturday nights! Help!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Are there not any local pubs that have band nights? I understand that you are under 18..but there are some around where I live that let under eighteens in..its just that after midnight you have to leave. Its worth checking your local paper for uncoming gigs.
  • Options
    I know this is probably not much help, but in Southampton (I know, it's a bit of a trek away, but bear with me) a new rock/metal/alternative nightclub is rumoured to be opening which will be holding an Under-18's night.

It's called Metal Nation and you can register your interest in becoming a member on that site.

Yeah, I know Southampton's quite a distance away, but hey...could be worth it....
  • Options
    well if you're volunteering to give me and a coupla friends a bed from the night, great! ;) oh well... Thanks anyway! :) Any other suggestions...?