Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

HIYA!!! plz read

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HIYA! everybody. I'm new here (obviously, right lol) umm....o yeah my name is jessica and i guess im like goth or punk (thats what "they" call me) or sumthing b/c i love to wear a lot of black clothes. I think im a really nice person, funny, and love to hang out with friends. I love Ruby Gloom & Emily the Strange & the happy bunny & invader zim. My favorite number is 13 (which u prolly knew, lol) I shop @ Hot Topic, Phase Id, Spencer Gifts and other stores like if i see something i like that i could change or whatever ( basically where-ever i see clothes i like). I like writing, poetry,arts ,and crafts. I love 2 party! I'm interested in being friends with anybody here so.....yur welcum 2 IM me or/and get my email addy if you want.......well...its nice to let you know about my exsistance if u care or not.........
~toodlz~
:) -jessica- :yes:

P.S~ my b-day was the 19th .......im so happy :birthday:

Comments

• Options
    Ello and welcome :wave:
  • Options
    Hey! Happy posting.
  • Options
    hiya! :wave:
  • Options
    hi my name is rob iam new to this to just got on line it would be nice to talk i have a few tattoos and pierceings i like all kinds of music i dont know what else to say see you around take care
  • Options
    Hullo and welcome jessica :)

And you bar88 :wave:

Malt xx :)