Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BNP Launches Manifesto

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Nick Griffin has launched the BNP's election manifesto with a call to abolish multi-culturalism.

Leader Nick Griffin also called for EU withdrawal, the restoration of capital punishment and an end to immigration.

He said British troops should be pulled out of Iraq and be used to patrol Dover and the Channel Tunnel to keep out illegal immigrants and asylum seekers.

And he pledged to introduce "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home".

He said the main issue at this election was for the British to regain control of their own country.

Griffin also wants the reintroduction of national service and said everyone who had undergone it should be required to keep a modern assault rifle at home.

"It's there to shoot burglars with if they want, it's there to shoot people who invade this country if they want, and if in the end a tyrannical government wants to usurp the rights and freedoms of the people it is there to use against the government as well," he said.

He added that this would disprove the "smear" that his party was totalitarian.

All nice "moderate" stuff from the Nazi BNP! Exactly what you'd expect from a bunch of mindless fascist thugs.

Comments

• Options
    Is it in crayon?
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Is it in crayon?
    I think they cut words out from old newspapers and stuck them in a note book.
  • Options
    I thought it was strange only three people turned up. Seems like the media is ignoring them completly.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    And he pledged to introduce "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home".

Who does he think would run public services like the NHS? :eek2:

In general it's a well thought out and carefully planned manifesto, can't see what all the fuss is about. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    Who does he think would run public services like the NHS?

Well, there could be 400,000 vacancies, mainly clinical, appearing in the HSJ/BMJ fairly soon then...
  • Options
    Well, there could be 400,000 vacancies, mainly clinical, appearing in the HSJ/BMJ fairly soon then...

I'd have to start circulating my CV that's for sure. I wonder if he's ever been treated by a non-white, non-British doctor? :chin:
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Nick Griffin has launched the BNP's election manifesto with a call to abolish multi-culturalism.

Leader Nick Griffin also called for EU withdrawal, the restoration of capital punishment and an end to immigration.

He said British troops should be pulled out of Iraq and be used to patrol Dover and the Channel Tunnel to keep out illegal immigrants and asylum seekers.

He said the main issue at this election was for the British to regain control of their own country.

Griffin also wants the reintroduction of national service and said everyone who had undergone it should be required to keep a modern assault rifle at home.

"It's there to shoot burglars with if they want, it's there to shoot people who invade this country if they want, and if in the end a tyrannical government wants to usurp the rights and freedoms of the people it is there to use against the government as well," he said.

All nice "moderate" stuff from the Nazi BNP! Exactly what you'd expect from a bunch of mindless fascist thugs.

as many differences that we have had perviously, you have won me over with that last comment :thumb:
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Is it in crayon?
    :thumb:
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:

Griffin endorses the shooting of those who threaten the rights and freedoms of the people.

:chin:
  • Options
    I thought an Englishman's home was his castle?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:

doesn't mean he needs an asault weapon to defend it. :)
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:

...and the reason that this is relevant is...?
  • Options
    I found this buried away ..

Other proposals include "abolition of income tax", "a radical shift" in food production, and "abolishing multiculturalism". It also proposed eliminating "neo-Marxist egalitarianism" from education, to be replaced with acknowledgement of the "scientific fact" that people are "born with different abilities and potentials".

Can you believe it? What a bunch of no-brain BNP Nazi's.

This is what I'd like to see outside every home in the land.
  • Options
    Will that scare off burglars or do we hit them with it to defend our castles?