Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Psychoactive Chemist Jailed for 20 years...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LadyJade wrote:
    Well if you will be slanderous towards the moderators, who have a reputation to uphold, then you can't expect them to be happy about it....

I think it is widely known that there is a little jokey back and forth in this section, all light hearted and said without malice.

If he didnt understand that then its not my fault.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    I think it is widely known that there is a little jokey back and forth in this section, all light hearted and said without malice.

If he didnt understand that then its not my fault.
    I think he was just looking for an excuse to give you another stupid AV really....
  • Options
    And may I point out that it is not his place to punish me because of something I did in this section, he isnt a Mod in here, if you'd done it LadyJade then I would have accepted it with gentle good humour, but I believe he over stepped his mark.
  • Options
    May I remind you that you were the one who brought JimV's name into it, only to drag it through the mud....
  • Options
    I refer you back to the 'jokey back and forth' comment above. If he's not adult enough to take a joke thats not my fault.
  • Options
    My my, aren't we a little tetchy about this...
  • Options
    You have seen the AV I presume!
  • Options
    Thought you said you weren't bothered by it....
  • Options
    Look at it
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    Thought you said you weren't bothered by it....

I'm not, but some of the younger members of the boards might see it and think that its cool to have one too, then there would be a rash of the things.