Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shamless self promotion.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Go here and read the posts with 'Story 1' 'Story 2' and 'Story 3' in the titles

not strictley a drugs thing but i posted is here because it only really for the attention of people posting here, but this has been a little side project of mine for a while, so i humbly present to you...my plans for the Mighty Nation of Bhutan :D

Comments

• Options
    Take this and your lad arsed friend z0ma and piss of to Anything Goes!
  • Options
    fuck off I DONT WANT THIS MOVED because i dont want certain troglodites on that board viewing it..

think of this as a private preview for all my beloved comrades on this board:D
  • Options
    Well I will accept that the Anything Goes section is filled with, the dregs of modern society but this isnt drugs related.
  • Options
    you obviously havent read enough of it, it qualifies because it is loaded with drug humour.
  • Options
    Alright then, I'll read a bit more, though I will bitch and moan about it alot.
  • Options
    Apart from it being deeply xenophobic its rather funny.
  • Options
    pah, xenophobic in what sense?
  • Options
    Fear or demonisation of 'the other' does that not apply to your use of Buhtan?

I suspect it does. Not that this makes the humour any less funny, it just makes you a nasty bigot.
  • Options
    you are taking a very incendiary approach to the context of the other...

half of the first story was written before i even knew there was a Bhutan, we were trying to come up with country names and i just blurted it out.

In the comedic sense i dont think you have any case for this being bigotory, as the whole premise is based upon invaision by me, contains no refferences to Bhutanese names or Bhutanese culture. In fact, the only resemblance to the real life article are the mountainous refferences and the name of the country. Might i also draw your attention to the fact that all of this takes place under MY rule, so none of the stupid or violent acts depicted are even charicatures of Bhutanese life because they are all behaviours instigated by me.

Ever heard of incredulous comedy?
  • Options
    "The national cocktail of Bhutan was developed many years ago using a secret recipe to deal with your thirst quickly and effectively with the minimum of fuss...taking its inspiration from the government policy towards student protest..."

And you say you are not attempting to turn the normal good people of the Drugs section against the people of Bhutan?!

And how can you have not known there was a country called that? What kind of sheltered life do you lead?
  • Options
    the cocktail was instigated under my rule by my government...i give no time scale for my rule of 'the Mighty nation'.

also ignorance is not bigotry in isolation; bigotry is willfull ignorance...and in that sense my knowledge of Bhutan as a nation state now has not influenced the comedic content of the posts, as my new found knowledge of the autocratic Bhutanese state bears no resemblance to my glorious regime.

In real life it is the 'kingdom of bhutan(.com)' in the story it is the 'Mighty Nation'.
  • Options
    Well maybe someone will enjoy your little efforts.
  • Options
    slander: the last refuge of the defeated smartarse:D
  • Options
    Fuck off
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    just thought i'd share this with you all...

_41036171_howardwave_pa203.jpg

just ... :D