Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

drug's ???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
they are good , but in moderation, i used to go to a shit load of free partys ( illiagl raves) and just over do it, much as meany pills as you can then a nice bit of acid just for the fuck of it! you can only do that shit for so long , dont wana sound like a old fart coz i still smoke hash and have done for 6 years but one fuck up was one to meany for me. no more pills not much head left to, give it up befor you end the hunny moon

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by MONKEYJASON:
    they are good , but in moderation, i used to go to a shit load of free partys ( illiagl raves) and just over do it, much as meany pills as you can then a nice bit of acid just for the fuck of it! you can only do that shit for so long , dont wana sound like a old fart coz i still smoke hash and have done for 6 years but one fuck up was one to meany for me. no more pills not much head left to, give it up befor you end the hunny moon

Damn right man, i know the feeling. u feel like a old fart tellin' da kids 2 cool it, but i fucked my head up on whizz 'n' pills, and a bit of my friend Prince Charles, and spend about 2 years suffering pshycosis (constantly trippin') and paranoid as fuck. Listen 2 da Monkey

Clarky ov Swansea

"CoMMoN as Muck
    RoUgH aS FuCk"