Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Did far too much!!??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi just wanna bit of advice really ive been doing pills for the last couple of years now and no it sounds silly but ive always kinda been proud of myself that i handle my drugs preety well as im head strong, but the other wkend i did a mixture of quite a few pills and a couple a grams of speed as well as snorting pills and speed together and basically i just lost the plot completely i was violently sick and then became totally incoherent, my friends kept trying to keep my concious, but there all preety new to doing drugs it was all a bit of a nightmare, in the end they phoned another friend of ours to come round and sort me out, and he gave me some vitamin tablets to stop my speeding id never heard of that b4 but it but something in the vitamins conteracts with the speed and sorts u out, i was just wondering if anyone knows anyways to bring u down a bit off pills if youve done too many?? any advice would be much appreciated thanxs xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Orange juice brings you down off pills but thats coz of the same reason as you described. It's the vitamin C in it I think.

- Skive
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Orange juice brings you down off pills but thats coz of the same reason as you described. It's the vitamin C in it I think.

- Skive