Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

msgsvr32

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
or some kind of program like this, i keep getting problems with it when i load my pc up with the second hdd, never happened before..
keeps not responding and fucking my desktop up.. programs run but desktop/star bar freezes.. any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    my mistake its MSGSRV32.EXE it seemed to have been a dodgy cd to have caused this, anyone know of its safe to delete, im googling it atm..
  • Options
    Well the little bitch of a pc seems ok now.. since i took out a cd... Hmm....

fucking cuntish thing.. with its cuntish psu and cuntish HDD and mother board and cuntish duron processor with its cunish fan that hurt my cuntish finger :( I need a new pc
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hellfire wrote:
    Well the little bitch of a pc seems ok now.. since i took out a cd... Hmm....

fucking cuntish thing.. with its cuntish psu and cuntish HDD and mother board and cuntish duron processor with its cunish fan that hurt my cuntish finger :( I need a new pc
    Stop cunting crying.
  • Options
    its annoying me... Well.. 500W psu tomorrow.. about time.. My god.... accoring to this im runnig a 145W PSU.. mu god.. i never knew they went that low.. LOL

Well i am slowly fixing my pc up..

list of parts left in order of importance

PSU
    Motherboard
    Processor
    Ram
    HDD
    Case
  • Options
    erm "busy googling"
    howlong does it take?
  • Options
    I get this sumtimes as well. What anti - virus software do u have? I have AVG and i seem to recently be getting this error message, but not sure if its from AVG.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ahh so thats what it is. Just strange weneva i get that msgsvr32 not responding and just end task through the ctrl alt del thing it closes down my anti virus software. Weird. :)
  • Options
    that happened with me actually.. With AVG but seems to be fine now :)
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    MrG wrote:
    erm "busy googling"
    howlong does it take?
    Ever known hellfire to google in the past?

Its a foreign concept to him.
  • Options
    Well yes... I was googling it.. says its normally a problem with the souned chip... sorted now