Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

erection probs!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
help me please!
my boyfriend and i have been sleeping together for about 4months now.At first with condoms,and then i started the pill.but when we used condoms,my boyfriend oftern lost his erection while putting one on.Since then he often loses it,because even without condoms,he's scared he wont be able to keep it up,and ill disappoint me.
Does anyone have any advice i can give him, nothing i say stops him worrying.
mandy xx

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know what hes going through. When i first started getting intimate with girls I used to have the same problem. With me it wasnt only the fear of it not staying hard, but more whether it was hard enough or not.

Its all anxiety, if you lead up with serious foor play but DO NOT touch his penis or balls at all, it will drive him crazy, and he will be as hard as a plank. That should get it up and as long as you make him feel comfortable and dont stress out at all then he should b as rite as rain. the most important bit though is not to touch his penis it'll drive him, and it crazy! And, well im sure you know the rest.