Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Describe your Trip

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.. mine was great went into town(its the easter holidays rem) and had only 1 pint of millar, because we had a footbal game on the night,(I was tipsy at a game before--good thing I didnt get on.lol.) ..Id bought with a friend 12 of milmakee earlier and drunk 7 of their stumpy cans when I got home then playing on the 'home pool table', took out that rusty bong that iv managed to stay off in a month,2 hits of skunk and that was me in limbo awash the the progressive Rock sounds I hear...With the thought of ingesting the magical vegtable that they call "magic mushrooms" the next day..shit,iv lost all interest to conclude this report,loss of memory proabaly,away to play multipalyer..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    did you eat shrooms?

I ate them last week...things went wrong..walked into garda officers...eat some ecstacy..things went very hay wire...drank liter of buckfast...felt i couldn't get any higher or go anywhere else..it was quite intense...but i could take it..i rememeberd it was onlyt a drug and would wear off...ah..i want them now.
    .. mine was great went into town(its the easter holidays rem) and had only 1 pint of millar, because we had a footbal game on the night,(I was tipsy at a game before--good thing I didnt get on.lol.) ..Id bought with a friend 12 of milmakee earlier and drunk 7 of their stumpy cans when I got home then playing on the 'home pool table', took out that rusty bong that iv managed to stay off in a month,2 hits of skunk and that was me in limbo awash the the progressive Rock sounds I hear...With the thought of ingesting the magical vegtable that they call "magic mushrooms" the next day..shit,iv lost all interest to conclude this report,loss of memory proabaly,away to play multipalyer..

:lol: "rusty bong" haha when did you do the shrooms then...

my last trip consisted of seeing red, green and blue dots vibrating all over the show...everything becoming disjointed, weird objects at the periphery of my vision, feeling like the colour red was just about to engulf my vision, then it did, then i freaked out and i haven't touched any hallucinogenics after that...
    craziest trip i had and i didnt want to go back to kansas (wizard of oz; also my favorite movie with my favorite band pink floyd). Me and a friend, whom never experianced LSD, decided to drop some cubes. Let step back in time for a min to explain my senario a bit better. My girlfriend, who didnt approve of my hard drugs, had told me she would be going out with friends. So i was going to hang with the boys. Back to the cubes. Following the cubes we started smoking our weed. Shortly after coming off the weed we started our journey. My friend was loving it, as was i. Then my girl called. I said, "Oh shit! ok ok ok act normal." We (my friend and i) started to laugh and could not answer the phone until the second time she called. "hey babe whats up?" she says, "hey what are you doing because Im bored." Fuck (i said this in my head or did i? LOL)!!! i said, "what happend to your friends?" girlF "they dont feel like doing anything." me "oh babe im sorry that sucks." girlf "yeah... can i come hangout with you?" me "uhm well.... uh" Remember Im not suppost to be doing this shit, she doesnt approve. me "yeah sure thats fine." Ok so now me and my friend are really laughing because we think this is going to be nutz (when she meets us). After 2 hrs she says "this is boring can we go see a movie??" My friend doesnt want to go see a movie because he wants to be in a safe enviroment for his first trip. me "not really but i guess." On the way there (the movies) i see fireworks going off in the sky (not seeing shit it was really fireworks). My GF says, "good god you act like you have never seen fireworks!" So now i have to pretend im not looking. We get to the movie. Good god the trailers before the movie started were sweet. My girlfriend said "i wish i would have smoked some before we came you are so happy its making me depressed." I had told her we smoked a shit load and thats why i am acting weird. So the movie starts. Shit i didnt even know what movie we had chosen. I missed the title too. Now (as in today the present) i know it was "Me myself and Irene." The movie was about a guy with multiple personalities. Oh my god!! it was superb. If you have seen the movie then you know the part when the black baby comes out of a white woman and her man is white. Im not joking I started geeking/freaking out. I stood up and was like "oh my god, oh my god, ho- h how the hell did that happen." my girl had to beg me to sit back down. I didnt even think about the fact that his (the guy on the movie) girl cheated on him. The movie continued to play with my mind. I dont have time to explain the rest of the night, but that was just the begining. I also have stories about taking LSD and walking through the ghetto and Im white so think about it. I also have DXM stories too. I hope you can understand this story i didnt have a lot of time.
    ^^

fuck i'd hate to be in a cinema trippin out..."Get me the fuck outta here" i'd be shouting

i went to a disco on lsd and ecstacy...felt like i was walking on quicksand...ended up sitting down most of the night with the biggest grin ever on my face...perception of distance was mucho fucked...wouldn't do it again but you have to try everything once eh?
    Why did you feel it was a good idea to take the mushrooms.as good as they are its own but to take 2 other drugs as well, If It was going bad why the take more stuff?
    Mushrooms should be expierenced on its own and what were you doing in the south anyway
    Why did you feel it was a good idea to take the mushrooms.as good as they are its own but to take 2 other drugs as well, If It was going bad why the take more stuff?
    Mushrooms should be expierenced on its own and what were you doing in the south anyway

shrooms r shite up the yokes
    did you eat them yet you_only_live_once?
    Shogun wrote:
    did you eat them yet you_only_live_once?

course he did...it's cona;lllfuck themperialims,.,.
    jayblaze2 wrote:
    craziest trip i had and i didnt want to go back to kansas (wizard of oz; also my favorite movie with my favorite band pink floyd). Me and a friend, whom never experianced LSD, decided to drop some cubes. Let step back in time for a min to explain my senario a bit better. My girlfriend, who didnt approve of my hard drugs, had told me she would be going out with friends. So i was going to hang with the boys. Back to the cubes. Following the cubes we started smoking our weed. Shortly after coming off the weed we started our journey. My friend was loving it, as was i. Then my girl called. I said, "Oh shit! ok ok ok act normal." We (my friend and i) started to laugh and could not answer the phone until the second time she called. "hey babe whats up?" she says, "hey what are you doing because Im bored." Fuck (i said this in my head or did i? LOL)!!! i said, "what happend to your friends?" girlF "they dont feel like doing anything." me "oh babe im sorry that sucks." girlf "yeah... can i come hangout with you?" me "uhm well.... uh" Remember Im not suppost to be doing this shit, she doesnt approve. me "yeah sure thats fine." Ok so now me and my friend are really laughing because we think this is going to be nutz (when she meets us). After 2 hrs she says "this is boring can we go see a movie??" My friend doesnt want to go see a movie because he wants to be in a safe enviroment for his first trip. me "not really but i guess." On the way there (the movies) i see fireworks going off in the sky (not seeing shit it was really fireworks). My GF says, "good god you act like you have never seen fireworks!" So now i have to pretend im not looking. We get to the movie. Good god the trailers before the movie started were sweet. My girlfriend said "i wish i would have smoked some before we came you are so happy its making me depressed." I had told her we smoked a shit load and thats why i am acting weird. So the movie starts. Shit i didnt even know what movie we had chosen. I missed the title too. Now (as in today the present) i know it was "Me myself and Irene." The movie was about a guy with multiple personalities. Oh my god!! it was superb. If you have seen the movie then you know the part when the black baby comes out of a white woman and her man is white. Im not joking I started geeking/freaking out. I stood up and was like "oh my god, oh my god, ho- h how the hell did that happen." my girl had to beg me to sit back down. I didnt even think about the fact that his (the guy on the movie) girl cheated on him. The movie continued to play with my mind. I dont have time to explain the rest of the night, but that was just the begining. I also have stories about taking LSD and walking through the ghetto and Im white so think about it. I also have DXM stories too. I hope you can understand this story i didnt have a lot of time.

...wow, paragraphs ? :crying:
    no I didnt T. Im not so desparate to take any drug. i havent even bought the shrooms yet
    No one said anything about desperation.
    north belfast on acid is quite an expierence ... can be scary but its damn fun ... anyone familiar with belfast probably knows the cavehill (where the castle is) ... took a few trips there (pun :D) ... most of the night spent laughing

but visual wise acid rules ... on mushrooms you have to look at most things for a short period of time before its starts moving, after a minute it'll be deforming into all sorts of things ... but with acid everythings just goin mad anyway

if you look somewhere dark you see real mad 'colour overlays' over everything, as well as mad patches of light coming out of nowhere (the moon/fog playing tricks) and you can see objects when you close your eyes

you could say the objects are similiar to those weird abstract things you'd see, and i find they're usually checkered (red and green)

there's also the effect on your head ... everything is sped up and everything is coming in at a greatly accelerated rate .. you think and think and think ... no hope of sleeping, its kinda like being wired on speed

i only situations i found bad tripping is when you say something mad or stupid and everyone is like what the fuck are you on about and you don't know what the fuck you are on about and it starts confusion ... otherwise its all good :crazyeyes:
    z01 wrote:
    north belfast on acid is quite an expierence ... can be scary but its damn fun ... anyone familiar with belfast probably knows the cavehill (where the castle is) ... took a few trips there (pun :D) ... most of the night spent laughing

QUOTE]

I think north belfast full stop can be quite an experience. The cavehill's great though.

Not actually trippin, but last thursday night I smoked a lot of damn strong weed and was very close to freaking out in the red light district in amsterdam. everything was flashing neon blue for a while, but then i got a grip and started walking, which felt like being on one of those moving walkways at airports. then we all went on this massive fairground ride thing which threw u up in the air really fast. i would have been fucking terrified, but i was too busy going lalalala in my head. so in conclusion, i had a good time and learnt not to smoke so much weed in amsterdam, especially now that i'm by myself.
    The red light district of the Dam greatly depressed me, legal postitution should happen, but not like that.

But thats not really to do with this thread.
    the red light district is every where u go these days. most women these days are unpaid whores' if they charged for sex they would be a whole lot more richer.

"you don't know what you'd got till it's gone"
    z01 wrote:

yeh i know where it is....my cousins live in north belfast...near ardoyne...it's pretty rough like, actually the whole of belfast is pretty rough...

i don't know if it's just me but when i take anything hallucinogenic i just freak out when i see images...like i used to be able to see things and laugh at them and it would be nice but now when i see things it's like fuck i don't like this and from then on, your trip is just going to be bad, there's no return from a bad trip until you wake up the next day and even then it's like, is this real...fuck i'm just a silly c*nt...
    It's all about realising what's real and what's not, your head controls all, if you say to yourself " i won't freak out if i see something, it's not real, it's only the drug working" then you should be all right.
    turlough wrote:
    yeh i know where it is....my cousins live in north belfast...near ardoyne...it's pretty rough like, actually the whole of belfast is pretty rough...

i don't know if it's just me but when i take anything hallucinogenic i just freak out when i see images...like i used to be able to see things and laugh at them and it would be nice but now when i see things it's like fuck i don't like this and from then on, your trip is just going to be bad, there's no return from a bad trip until you wake up the next day and even then it's like, is this real...fuck i'm just a silly c*nt...

guess where i live ;)
    the red light district is every where u go these days. most women these days are unpaid whores' if they charged for sex they would be a whole lot more richer.

What a lovely attitude you have there.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru

:yeees: Perhaps it is just a reflection of the type of woman you attract. If you could try not to express such misogynistic views I would appreciate it.
    sorry... no problem was just messing about. I have a weird sense of humour :lol:
    Last night I took mushrooms for the first time. They were shop bought polynesians and i thought they were amazing! I was tripping for about 5 hours and the room was like a giant bubble with all the different colours. The posters on my friend's wall were all moving and were 3D and the whole wall was jumping and swirling and there were some rainbow socks on which all the colours were dripping into each other.

The walls of her house looked like patchwork with blurred edges and there were spots appearing all over the floor, like multi-coloured rain. We were then sat in her kitchen with her mother (oops) where I thought her cousin and 2 of his friends were the 3 pigs and they had to put different coloured jumpers on. I could see the reflection of a vase of lillies in the window and they were melting like a giant candle and all the sides were dripping and melting.

The only time I got freaked out was when I went upstairs to the bathroom and all the light switches were moving in sync and the curtains were jumping around, but i think that was only scary because I was on my own then. As I came back downstairs, the middle of the carpet was like a river and I thought I was going to swim down it but someone stopped me before that happened luckily!

All in all it was brilliant, I've never experienced anything like it before and as long as your in a stable state of mind and you just go along with what you see and don't take it too seriously then you'll be fine. Sorry this is explained badly but I just can't put it into words!!