Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a messed up flirtious situation~~~~~~

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my situation:
i think ive grown deeply attracted to this one girl.. who i think has strong interest in me too (thats why i felt attracted in the first place). She used to look over my direction.. and everytime i catch her eye she can snap her neck around really fast.. and i was flattered and i knew she was attracted to me also. here is the biggest mistake of my life: i never approached her.

now im confused. i now she sees me walking this other girl to her class everyday... but im not attracted to her.. now would she think like "o hes taken" bcuz ionno... im not sure if women like to know the guy they want is also being desired by other men.. or do they like it easy. girls do get hasty tho when u make it sound like.. u like another girll... they can give such good insults :].. anwayz.. now the girl loooks at me as if she doesnt care if i existed at all.. and she doesnt stroke her hair or become all nervous when im in her presecence anymore..

did i lose my chance??

Comments

• Options
    no i dont think you have lost your chance at all, she maybe thinks your taken or ur not interested so she is acting like she isnt interested to hide her embarrassment. I think you should let her know how u feel and im sure she will be happy.
  • Options
    ok that happened to me before, the guy i liked for long time saw me walkin down the halls with some guys arm around me ~ and mine around him ~ but he still liked me and asked me out ~ if u talk to her at all just say something like ~ im such good friends with _____ ~ but i just could never imagin goin out with her ~ and see what she does ~ if she starts her flirting ways again ~ all hope is not lost ~ girls dont lose interest that quickly (unless they find out your a player and then they still dont lose interest that fast) ~ so ur fine just dont be scared to talk to her about this ~ i u dont wanna bring things up like that infront of her ~ just go upto her and say ~ hey i really like u ~ i think u like me to but i just had to tell you how i feel (i understand if u cant do that, its hard and its putting yourself out there, and girls are known for being really bitchy, but most girls dont want to hurt any guys ~ weather they like them or not) just try somethin ~ you still have a good chance with her