Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pregnant? PLEASE HELPPP!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok heres the deal.. I have been in sports since 4th grade.. and since its my senior year.. im done with them.. i had sex with my boyfriend a few times.. we always use a condom and he pulls out before he cums. When we are finished we both always make sure to check the condom for any holes etc. We didnt find any.. my period was due 4 days ago.. and during the 5 years ive had my period i have never been late or missed a period.. but this time i have.. like i said my period was due 4 days ago and i still dont have it.. i am a MAJOR paraniod freak and i have been stressing myself out.. i asked my friend about this and she feels my period is late due to my ending of sports and stress.. but please give me some info on this.. am i really pregnant or am i jus freaking out?? and what are the chances of me getting pregant this way?? please help with any feed back

Comments

• Options
    There is always a chance of pregnancy, but by the sounds of things your probably just late due to the whole sports thing! Don't stress and maybe give a couple more days and if there is still no sign of your period then get yourself a test. good luck and let us know how your getting on!
  • Options
    the only way your find out is a test, get one and take it, there are tests you can take that you can take the day your due,

hope you get the result you want
    :thumb:
  • Options
    Probably not, but still possible.

There's only one option: Do a pregnancy test.
  • Options
    Hey there
    Try not to panic. Like the others have said, the best thing to do is to find out for certain if you are pregnant or not. Either visit your GP or buy a test from a clinic.
    This article will help you with your next steps.

If you are pregnant, your doctor should talk through all your options with you, but you can read more about the choices you have here.

Get your boyfriend to accompany you for some support. Good luck - and let us know how you get on.
    :)
  • Options
    I think it's stress just calm down it will come. The first time my gf and I had sex we were nervous and everything about her being pregnant. Well she went to Flordia to visit her family for like 3 weeks and she should have had her period during that time and we were getting really worried but it finally did come. On christmas day actually we were so happy. Really though I bet you it is just stress because when she wasn't getting it she was freaking out but now that we've done it a few times it comes noramlly again.
  • Options
    Take a pregnancy test if you want to find out, nothing else you can do but wait for a few more days, stressing about it may delay the period further though if you aren't pregnant, so try and relax, because you're probably not anyway, as you have been careful.
  • Options
    Thank Goodness! (:

Hey..
    I just wanted to thank all of you for listening to my problem.. i didnt get my period after a few days past so i went and got a test.. it came out negative and the next day ( after i stoped stressing ) i got my period.. it was the stress that delayed it.. but im going to get on the pill and still practice safe sex to stay on the safe side.. thanks again for posting and taking the time to give your thoughts.. thank you! :)

:heart::heart::heart: