Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

made a big mistake!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i think iv just made a big mistake because iv liked this guy i work with for a while and asked him out a few times, he said yes and we went out but then decided couldnt date cause of working together, well basically i was just fooling around on my phone writing a txt asking him out for a drink, i was never meant to send it but did by mistake. Hes not replied and iv got to face him at work tomorrow, im too embarrassed to face him now and every1 will prob know bout it.

Comments

• Options
    First of all how can you accidently send a text?! Secondly if he says anything just say you meant it as friends, or that you sent it to him by mistake, that it was meant for someone else.
  • Options
    i was just typing it in but was never going to send it but i pressed send instead of delete.
  • Options
    by next week it will be gone ...at the next xmas office party it might come out as a tease ...realy ...lifes like that. :nervous:
  • Options
    I'd probably say not to bring it up, see if he mentions it. If he does, then just pretend it was meant for another person! You never know, he might be disappointed...!