Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the wrong types...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why is it i always seem to attract the wrong boys lol

The only real relationship i had, which has left me broken hearted, was months ago.
Since then i've pretty much met up with randoms that i know as friends of friends etc have got myself in the habit of doing it!! :grump:

Anyway, now any guy that seems to meet me doesnt wana get to know me, just wants to use me and prob expects it cos of the rep i seem to have.
Main problem i have is that most of the reputation is from rumours and stuff.

I'm not going out to meet a new boyfriend or anything,i just get so irritated with the guys i do meet! :banghead:

Dont really know what the point of this was, just a little rant really!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    If its due to rumours etc. then why don't you find out where they are coming from and put a stop to it? Sounds to me like you have just gone for a bad load of guys. Rest assured that there will be a nice guy somewhere around the corner..Are you the type of girl to "put out" (so to speak) on the first date or whatever? If so, then don't do that any more. Just try to get to know a guy, and if a guy knows your limitations then he should give you the respect you deserve.
  • Options
    As mystifymysoul said, show boundaries of what you will and will not do, and guys should respect that.

It may be very hard to get the rumours to stop, but hopefully if people can see that you won't tolerate being used, it'll become obvious that the rumours have no basis, and people will just ignore who's making them.

As I said in another thread, don't go looking for someone... you'll meet someone who'll treat you right when you least expect it!