Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

South Of France :-p

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hello, is any one going South Of France this year or have been in the past if so where are you going or where did you go?!?!
Im going camping this summer for 2 weeks with lee, cant wait.Something new,ive never been before :hyper:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Went to Biarritz for 6 weeks in the summer after my GCSEs, did a lot of surfing, excellent place to go, also an excellent place to get sunburnt.
    One of my best friends lives near Nice so i get to go all the time - well at least once or twice a year to go see her - most places in france are nice to go to though - but possibly a little quiet - i'd look for a campsite near a main town or which has a disco onsite. Mmmmm french food
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    hippyvan86 wrote:
    Hello, is any one going South Of France this year or have been in the past if so where are you going or where did you go?!?!
    Im going camping this summer for 2 weeks with lee, cant wait.Something new,ive never been before :hyper:
    Aix en Provence is beautiful - the landscape was painted by the French artist Cezanne and if you go there you will know why he liked it som much
    Montpellier is the nicest town I've been to in the south of France. It has a really nice, chilled, relaxing atmosphere. Nice has also got a nice vibe. Not sure what the camping places are like nearby either town, but there are probably loads of options.