Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What have you not done sexually.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just being curious..... What have you not done sexually but would like to try?

Comments

• Options
    We all know you're a dirty li'l minx already, so stop banging on about it. And it is good manners to answer your own question first, you've been here long enough to know that.

But to answer the question. I would like to try sex with a bloke, but haven't done. I've tried most other things.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    We all know you're a dirty li'l minx already, so stop banging on about it. And it is good manners to answer your own question first, you've been here long enough to know that.

But to answer the question. I would like to try sex with a bloke, but haven't done. I've tried most other things.

Thats not what I was trying to bang on about... thats why I never answered... Just curious what peoples thoughts were!! (sorry :blush: )
  • Options
    Whatever:)

Why the curiosity, out of interest?

And it is good manners to answer your question, so do it:p
  • Options
    Just interested to see how open minded people are... I don't know why, but earlier on ppl were talking about guys cumming on yr face e.t.c... I was off with the idea but I fancy trying it... :blush:
  • Options
    Answer the damn question;)
  • Options
    lol.... I did hunny xx
  • Options
    just about everything! :blush:
  • Options
    The obvious - a threesome (or more than 3!) :cool:
  • Options
    Can't complain, I'm pretty satisfied to be honest.
  • Options
    Nothing really. I guess everything i've wanted to do i've done already, how fun :p
  • Options
    Sex. :|
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Sex. :|
    *snickers*

Erm...*ponders*.

Sex in my own bed tbh :|. Although that may have to wait quite a while...
  • Options
    *snickers*

Erm...*ponders*.

Sex in my own bed tbh :|. Although that may have to wait quite a while...

Don't laugh at me omg :(
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Don't laugh at me omg :(
    Too late :p
  • Options
    Too late :p

Mean.

:crying:
  • Options
    What have you not done sexually but would like to try?
    i'm not sure if this is answering the question or not; but i'd like to try really intimate sex. the kind of sex where you are 'making love' to someone you adore. i guess rather than 'fucking' - and i suppose, given my background intimacy and sex have never really gone together.
    so i guess, to answer the question: i'd like sex with all the intimacy around it; intimate sex :blush: . (and with no triggers!)
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Mean.

:crying:
    Point? :p
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    i'm not sure if this is answering the question or not; but i'd like to try really intimate sex. the kind of sex where you are 'making love' to someone you adore. i guess rather than 'fucking' - and i suppose, given my background intimacy and sex have never really gone together.
    so i guess, to answer the question: i'd like sex with all the intimacy around it; intimate sex :blush: . (and with no triggers!)

Its really amazing!! I always cry when I make love, me and Adam both did!!
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    just about everything! :blush:
    Me too I guess... I mean not TOTALY everything, but it'd be nice to have a partner with a mind as -ahem- open as me :blush:
  • Options
    id love to have sex in a mirrored room..floors walls ceiling all mirrors... :yum::yum:
  • Options
    otter wrote:

Intimate sex with someone you truely love is the most amazing feeling! Its so much betterif you love the person. :heart:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    satehen wrote:
    Intimate sex with someone you truely love is the most amazing feeling! Its so much betterif you love the person. :heart:

I agree with that completely.
    sweet_gal wrote:
    id love to have sex in a mirrored room..floors walls ceiling all mirrors...

I think that would be my worst nightmare. I don't like looking at myself at the best of times and I think that this would be horrible.

However, each to their own I suppose.
  • Options
    melodie wrote:
    Its really amazing!! I always cry when I make love, me and Adam both did!!

You CRY when you make love?! I'm usually too sensitive to do anything... and if I did, I wouldn't bloody ruin it by crying!
  • Options
    if a girl started crying during sex i'd be reaching for the phonebook for my barrister...
  • Options
    I'd just like to try sex in more different places, I've done most things I want to, although would like to try sex with a woman. But I'm a very satisfied lady at the moment.
  • Options
    You CRY when you make love?! I'm usually too sensitive to do anything... and if I did, I wouldn't bloody ruin it by crying!

It has only happened a couple of times during, it doesn't ruin it because when we are making love, it is emotional... We both cry after though... but when we are fucking... thats different!
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Oh aye :naughty:

joke...
  • Options
    oh behave :naughty:

Well men just didn't appeal to me....... At least with a woman I get a guarented orgasm every time..... :D
  • Options
    I duno..never done anal...although it doesnt really excite me to the extent it does to most guys..might still be quite erotic. (Heres the point where all the women start shouting at me, as my girlfriend would so :), so sorry girls :) xx)
  • Options
    Oh aye :naughty:

Well hello to you too :flirt: