Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Importing drugs.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's legal to posess steroids in the UK, as they are a class C.
It's legal to purchase them from a pharmacy in Greece.

So, is it legal to go on holiday Greece, buy some while there and bring them back in my luggage?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What about bringing it back from Greece? Just a caution if I get caught?
    tell u what u idiot, try it and tell us
    DK, what's your problem?!

Don't like drugs?

Well a lot of people are doing it. When I went to Greece in summer a load of bodybuilders were bringing steroids back as it saves on money and means your definately getting the proper stuff, rather than risking it with the black market.

You're the idiot round here, sounds like a bit of jealousy to me.
    well i suppose i know Greece quite good as it is my destination... well i ve brought from Greece many different things... u can try it. If it is legal there, u will be able to take it out of Greece with no fuzz. Class C drugs mean, i suppose, the first time u r caught, u will be cautioned and u might get a record, but only on the airport so if u fly to London Luton you will have a record in Police Constabulary serving Luton Airport but not in the place u live. There is no such thing as imprisonment, but take care, do not bring 10 boxes of steroids... (then u might be f....d) whatever u bring u have to make them believe that is for u only, tell them that the gym u were going while in Greece recomended that one to u. Do some research... for me it worked, but that might have been just luck... take care because checks especially in the UK have been really bad. Do not fly with a Greek airliner u might be stopped for cigarete smuggling and they will search everything... take care
    Everything i brought over was for my consumption only...