Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Thoughts about my relationship.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there! Im new to these forums but ive been reading them for ages as a guest but i just feel the need to post a new topic just to get some things off my chest, any comments would be really appreciated.

I started a new job about a year ago and I love it, it was there that i met my girlfriend, i liked her staraight away and unusually for me, she seemed to share the same feelings so i asked her out and she sed no but it was clear she liked me so i waited n asked her again as she sed she needed time. About 8 months later she sed yes and we started goin out with each other.

After going out for a few months and being close for months before we both said we loved each other, and i really did adore her i would av done anything for her. Things we great and I was in love but then things started falling apart, she would never see me apart from for sex and i always had to go to see her she would never come round to mine. Apart from these small problems things were great though and we carried on being happy together even though she really didnt make an effort.

Then on valentines day she told me she got-off with a mate in a club, i was devastated but we decided to work things out and try again. Then a few weeks later we saw this lad in a club and she started talkin to him and flirtin so i got angry and stormed out. After this she said i shouldnt have overreacted and wouldnt talked to me but i apoligised and said i wouldnt get jealous again as i loved her.

Then last week she dumped me over the phone and although she told me she still loves me and fancies me she just doesnt think it will work. Then last night we got close in a club and i asked to try again but it turns out shes been seeing the previous lad behind my back, and was in bed with him when she phoned me to dump me! Then she told her family that id dumped her and that id spread rumours about her which i didnt, and know her family are threatening me and her sister came and hit me in a club!

I dont know what to do, she really did treat me badly but i still love her and want her back, i know that im being daft and need a kick up the arse but i cant help it! She was my first proper girlfriend and im sacared i wont find anybody else as i never pull in clubs etc like she does, i just feel so used and depressed even thought she still wants to be friends.

Thanks for reading, that has helped lol. :) x.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hopefully he'll cheat on her and she can have an STI to remember the occasion.

You're well rid. Write a letter to her mum.
    why oh why do we let people treat us this way???

what ive realised is, people like that dont have any respect for the person theyre with and the only thing they like about that person is how easy they are to manipulate and use. ive been in a similar situation myself where even though they were the one in the wrong i would end up apologising etc. WHY THE HELL should u apologise when SHE was the one flirting?!?!?!?!? ur well shot of the bitch thats all i can say!!!

i really hope that youre not gonna try and get back with her or anything and u can move on to find someone to treat u with the respect u deserve. dont worry about her karma will fix her up he will cheat on her like 3 times instead of once or something... hopefully!
    You are better off without her. It might be hard to come to terms with it and to accept things, but its the truth. You don't need all that crap that she is giving you. It really isn't worth all the agro, I mean she told lies about you and basically blackened your name. Your well rid and I'm sure there is a lovely girl out there waiting for a guy like you. Don't be scared that you won't find anyone, i'm sure you will eventually. Instead of pulling in clubs, maybe see if your mates know any nice girls etc. Good luck x
    This girl has been very harsh to you, and I think you will be best off trying to move on with your life- although admittedly that's easier said than done, and you must be feeling pretty rotten with how she's treated you.

Don't worry about not pulling in clubs etc, I don't think that's necessarily the best way to meet a long term partner. Don't go looking for love, as it won't happen- good things come to those who wait, as they say in the ads.

You'll meet someone who's right for you when you're least expecting it. I met my girlfriend in (of all the romantic places) the uni launderette!

Good luck!

Del
    thats really sad!
    i think no one deserves tp be cheated on..
    and you dont deserve it if she loved you she would be faithful 2u unless u had an open relationship..

just get of her and move on. i know its hard iv loved and lost. its horriable dont show it that shes getting to you. just be happy that the cow messed up now then later??