Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is there any way to reach an orgasm for a guy besides to wank off?if so wat?

Comments

• Options
    yeah, anal probing!
  • Options
    You can.... I did it to my ex. Drove him wild
  • Options
    melodie wrote:
    You can.... I did it to my ex. Drove him wild

Pass thank you kindly......the only things going up my backside are medical probes once a year to check the ole prostate....and that is it.....
  • Options
    some blokes like it. Don't diss it till u have tried it :thumb:

My ex also had this weird thing happen.... he got stoned and then came!! :confused:
  • Options
    well...... it was during sex..... He wasn't very close at all, and I just thought i'd try it, 2 secs l8r, I felt nails in my back and he was going crazy! said it was the best feeling he's ever had.
  • Options
    it works for girls to!! I didn't like the idea but some1 did it to me during sex and all I can say is WOW!!
  • Options
    melodie wrote:
    yeah, anal probing!

i would LOVE to do that to my boyfriend but so far he has said a blunt no :no:

oh well i shall keep gently bringing up the subject and see what happens :D
  • Options
    Well..... get on top but with your back to him!! Fuck him, gently play with his balls then before he can say anything...... and trust me, he will love it!!
  • Options
    It makes the orgasm far more powerful......
  • Options
    wats anal probing (im sorry i dont know this stuff because im only 13).
  • Options
    Look, ur 13 and I really do not feel comfortable explaining it so someone else will have to.
  • Options
    I feel comfortable. 13 is not too young to be told about what sex could involve... as long as they are not doing it themselves

In as blunt terms as possible

It's a girl sticking her fingers or an adequately shaped sex toy into the guys anus and rubbing the gland that is on the 'front' wall, just above the end of the colon (someone please correct me if I have my anatomy wrong)

And would I want a girl doing that to me? God no!

Apparantely it is possible for anyone to have an orgasm from any part of their body, so long as they spend enough time stimulating that area whilst having an orgasm
  • Options
    How many times is this "boy" going to say he's 13? I'm suspicious.

Don't knock anal play until you've tried it. But the prostate (the male "g-spot") can also be stimulated by stroking the middle of the perinuem (the bit between your balls and your anus). Do it just underneath the balls and it can be great, even on a solo flight.

The prostate and the muscles around it are what cause ejaculation. It's why an orgasm achieved by stimulation here is more powerful.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    How many times is this "boy" going to say he's 13? I'm suspicious.

Don't knock anal play until you've tried it. But the prostate (the male "g-spot") can also be stimulated by stroking the middle of the perinuem (the bit between your balls and your anus). Do it just underneath the balls and it can be great, even on a solo flight.

The prostate and the muscles around it are what cause ejaculation. It's why an orgasm achieved by stimulation here is more powerful.

I wondered why my ex liked that so much........
  • Options
    A couple of guys on my corridor in first year spent a lot of their free time trying to stimulate themselves with a variety of implements. Disturbing noises and an amusing tale of a trip to hospital.
  • Options
    Actually Kermit, I've just had a thought. Did you live in during the academic year 2002/03?
  • Options
    just jam your thumb up your ass and stroke your bunghole
  • Options
    just jam your thumb up your ass and stroke your bunghole

so poetically crafted :rolleyes:

you know what when it comes to anal never say never, i did once say never but luckily there was no one around to hear it :naughty:
  • Options
    ginner wrote:
    Actually Kermit, I've just had a thought. Did you live in during the academic year 2002/03?
    Nope, I lived in in 01/02. The other two years I lived out.

Although I do remember reading about those implements on the Bogletter...

For any other kiddies who want to use implements to stimulate themselves, remember that any object used in the anus must be tapered to ensure you can get it out again.
  • Options
    It is great to aid an orgasm. When my GF does it I love it. Not sure it could work on it's own.

The answer is lube.
  • Options
    is there any way to reach an orgasm for a guy besides to wank off?if so wat?

Yeah its called sex, oral, anal, vaginal whatever way you like it.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    yea, my ex seemd to like that.never asked him if it was ok, js tried it cos id heard about it+asked if it felt any good.he told to me look at how hard he was+i think the answer was pretty obvious!