Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

masterbate

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lately i have been wondering, does masterbating do anything good for your penis or if it does anything bad then wat is it?

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    It does nothing.
  • Options
    I've heard alot fo stuff, I know it definatly helps you get more comfortable with yuorsefl and how you work kind of thing. It gets less sensitive over time aswell. I heard orgasms kill brain cells too and that the more you wank the less it grows due to horemones or something(my old biology teacher and heard it a few times aswell).

Don't take any of this as fact :) except the bit about the more stimulating the less sensetive it gets.

thats y im so stupid then :o
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    It does nothing.

Well, I wouldn't say that.

It doesn't make your dick super large or anything, but you can use it to teach yourself self control and how to last longer, which is handy.
  • Options
    I heard orgasms kill brain cells too and that the more you wank the less it grows due to horemones or something(my old biology teacher and heard it a few times aswell).

I think your 'old' biology teacher was trying to instil Victorian customs in you that 'masturbating is bad'. :shocking:

I have never heard nor can find any information to support that. :)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    I think your 'old' biology teacher was trying to instil Victorian customs in you that 'masturbating is bad'. :shocking:

I have never heard nor can find any information to support that. :)

Have to agree, most magazines and even doctors say that its a natural way to explore your body. It doesnt cause harm and if anything it helps releive sexual frustration. :razz:
  • Options
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    It does nothing.

It makes population paste.
  • Options
    Dont matter who you are, man, woman or child. Its free its fun, it relives stress and has no detriment to health or does any harm to anyone whatsoever.

Why are people so hung up about it?

If you are on your own or even with your partner, have a bit of spare time, get yourself off as many times as you like and enjoy.

Nuff said!