Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A stiff resolve?

A number of guys on this forum have complained they can't keep their erections for long enough, or can't get one at all. Imagine if the situation was different. Imagine where you couldn't get rid of an erection.

Well, that's the issue one Czech prisoner has to deal with. Sent to prison, the man had to see doctors. He described his permanent state of arousal as "extremely painful". Click here for story.

Now, I don't mean to demean the erection problems that some guys have, but can you guys out there seriously imagine what it would be like having an erection permanently?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Be good for the lady in the relationship.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Only if she has a stiff upper lip. ;)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bad joke. :D
  • Options
    I was thinking more of everyday situations, but yes, there are probably advantages.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    How do Nudists fare in these situations? :p

Some bloke once injected a cocain solution into his penis to maintain one for longer... he had to go to hospital becasue he felt reall bad, then he blacked out due to the lack of blood to his brain. Hmm, I won't try that.

I feel sorry for this chap though... in prison, of all places. :no:
  • Options
    Why didn't they give him the Sonia from Eastenders treatment? :confused:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Some bloke once injected a cocain solution into his penis to maintain one for longer... he had to go to hospital becasue he felt reall bad, then he blacked out due to the lack of blood to his brain.

So you really DON'T have enough blood to work both simultaneously?! :eek:

I knew it!