Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

global economic collapse.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it possible that the wrecklesness of the bush crew with the economy is all part of their plan for the new american century ...the new world order?
can it bennefit the yanks for the global economy to go into meldown and total collapse?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its not going to go into meltdown. The American economy isnt going to collapse.

Dont get your hopes up.

Dont get your hopes up.
    i'm certainly not hoping for global economic collapse!
    i'm asking a question ...the yanks have said they are going to war for at least a generation ...is economic warfare part of their plan?
    stop asia china and even europe in their tracks.
    J wrote:
    . What's wrong with the world the way it is now? ?

J ...are you living in the same world i am?
    J wrote:
    I think many of us feel like collapsing which may take the economy with it...
    you've lost me ...not for the first time.
    J wrote:
    Yup, I'm happy with anything mate. There's nothing wrong with the world, we just don't use it right - That includes our bodies which return when we're over.
    J ...theres not much wrong with the world for about ten prcent of its poulation ...you carry on ignoring the plight of the other 90% at your delusional peril.
    J wrote:
    I'd be happy living in the rainforrest sometimes... At least then as a tribesman I can spear the tree fellers chopping out air supply down. I'm a law unto myself out there, blending in, listening to gaia, washing in the streams and eating the freshest food imaginable.
    I guess suburbia is a jungle too...
    yes very nice but the reality is all those people are being herded into shanty towns of poverty and alcoholism.
    ignoring J ...
    could it be economic warfare?
    ignoring J ...
    could it be economic warfare?
    i posted something simular,recently...the world order theory,will happen and this could be the way that it does....interesting view........i think you might be right!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    If America's economy does collapse (e.g: If they let Bush's sucessor run by the same folks get in), the American economy is as good as dead.

If so, fear China... Do you want them to take over? I don't. :S
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    If America's economy does collapse (e.g: If they let Bush's sucessor run by the same folks get in), the American economy is as good as dead.

If so, fear China... Do you want them to take over? I don't. :S
    i think your missing the point ...america engineers a global economic collapse ...global ...meaning china etc.
    america are stationing their weaponry in all the right places to have control of resources ...they have the might to pull it off and come out on top maybe?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hmm.. interesting theory indeed. But China's military is larger, and they have far more production capability in their homeland.

Although as you say, the US is going on a world domination spree. Just in time to save their arses, maybe. God, that is a scary though. It really is. I hope China or Russia or someone won't put up with this. The Muslims certainy aren't!
    america engineers a global economic collapse ...global ...meaning china etc.

You smoke too much weed.
    You smoke too much weed.
    and you are soooo narrow minded!
    And you are so paranoid.
    I've got to say - I think they (American government) is trying to make our dollar worthless..... it would possibly benefit us because when our dollar is worth nothing, that is when we repay our debts back to the world - but I'd say it's going to make us very unpopular! And I'm not a fan of the idea.

oh really......it's not going to go into meltdown, it's already going....

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2005/3208dollar_crisis.html

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2005/3211commodities.html

http://economist.com/opinion/displayStory.cfm?story_id=3446249

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/dec2004/doll-d08.shtml

this site puts total american debt at $43 trillion, that's nearly a 4:1 ratio of debt/GDP...

http://news.goldseek.com/UnionSecurities/1110121202.php

care to provide some evidence to back your statement up.......?
    The Budget defecit was larger in the 80's than it is now and the US emerged from it stronger than ever.

Your articles dont impress me. THe US economy is the most resiliant in the world.
    The Budget defecit was larger in the 80's than it is now and the US emerged from it stronger than ever.

Your articles dont impress me. THe US economy is the most resiliant in the world.

and i notice you can't provide any articles whatsoever, just the repetitive rhetoric, blah blah.....the budget deficit is just one facet of a wider problem, there is a massive trade deficit and private debt.......the only reason the economy is resilient is because it exports dollars and the rest of the world keeps it afloat, if america collapses so does the rest of the world.......they're currently wiping out massive amounts of debt to foreign creditors through dollar devaluation, which is the only way they can pay it off as such, but there is only so long you can get away with this........if china and japan pulled the plug tomorrow that would be the end of it. Or if OPEC countries started trading oil in euros they would be fucked, that's why they sent a clear message to those countries by invading iraq. you can bet if iran try something similar america won't stand for it........if you have no proof to back up what you are saying please STFU mat.
    And you are so paranoid.
    not at all.
    getting into a discussion about world economics i can soon get out of my depth thats for sure but ...you ...seem to question nothing.
    you have blinkers on.
    you come across to me as someone who trusts the men in suits cos this is the 21st century ...we're educated and they wear suits.
    do the lessons of history mean nothing at all to you ...or that they are now meaningless and therefore have no relevance?

as for china having a bigger military then i'd agree but only in manpower.
    if america militarily corner the worlds most important resources ...which china is sucking in at the moment like nothing in history ...then what can they do?
    sure america would be sensible enough to SELL the resources they control but they would then be in control of the rebuilding of the worlds economy ...as dictated by the only worlds superpower.
    thats what super powers do mat ...control ...reshape etc.
    if you have no proof to back up what you are saying please STFU mat.

I have plenty of proof. You, however dont. Articles are not proof.

I have history on my side.

Do you really think China would 'pull the plug' when you just said that if the US economy collapsed theirs would to?

Be quiet you silly boy.

in a different kind of economy.
    the economy now has moved on ...mostly into uncharted waters.
    heard of globalisation mat?
    companies can move trillions of dollars in seconds ...companies no longer come under the laws of the country of origin.
    an english product being manufactured in an asian country will probably be finaced from a number of places around the globe.
    this is the foirst time in history we have had globalisation and instant electonic information and finance.
    it's new and keeps on throwing up all manner of new and unexpected problems ...especialy for the economic giants of the world ...when it comes to government loss of control and revenue.
    does the american century mean anything at all to you ...or going to war for at least the next fifty years?
    the aims stated by your beloved and caring leaders not some paranoid dope smoker.
    ever heard of economic warfare?
    everything is so clean cut and certain on planet mat ...
    I have plenty of proof. You, however dont. Articles are not proof.

I have history on my side.

Do you really think China would 'pull the plug' when you just said that if the US economy collapsed theirs would to?

Be quiet you silly boy.

oh, i suppose articles with predictions from investment advisors etc (do you know who lyndon larouche is?) who know a bit more than us about this stuff isn't proof?.........twat........cmon just find one neutral article which says the american economy is healthy, i bet you can't......

and what history? When has america had a $43 trillion debt? do tell.......even in the great depression debt/GDP ratio was only around 2.5:1, but it collapsed then because there wasn't as much foreign investment, and the world was not so highly integrated and globalised........

i think you'll find in my post i said 'if china pulled the plug', as in a hypothetical statement.......i already explained why they won't right now (not my fault you can't read), however i have no doubt they have calculated a cut-off point at which it will be less beneficial to hold onto the dollars than to get rid of them, at the rate the dollar is plummeting it won't be long........america know this and are grabbing the world's resources asap..........if you can't see this you really are a moron, so stop embarassing yourself and STFU.
    J wrote:
    See. Nobody will ever know.

;) :razz:
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Hmm.. interesting theory indeed. But China's military is larger, and they have far more production capability in their homeland.

!
    but they have no timber.
    they are importing oil at an ever growing rate.
    south american countries are now providing china with staple foods to feed the rapidly growing cities.
    etc etc.
    if those imports ceased because of natural disaster or military intervention or dare i say ...economic warfare ...where would china's production be then?
    i was looking forward to your reply there mat ...for nearly half an hour you have been replying to this thread and then ...changed your mind for some reason.
    oh, i suppose articles with predictions from investment advisors etc (do you know who lyndon larouche is?) who know a bit more than us about this stuff isn't proof?.........twat........cmon just find one neutral article which says the american economy is healthy, i bet you can't......

Do you know who Alan Greenspan is? The most respected and authoritative economist on the planet and Chairman of the Federal Reserve.

Heres what he said to say about the current economic 'crisis':

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/hh/2005/february/testimony.htm
    When has america had a $43 trillion debt? do tell.......even in the great depression debt/GDP ratio was only around 2.5:1, but it collapsed then because there wasn't as much foreign investment, and the world was not so highly integrated and globalised........

History in that the US economy ALWAYS bounces back, Great Depression, post Vietnam blues, OPEC crisis, 80's defecits. The current defecit is meaningless.
    america know this and are grabbing the world's resources asap..........if you can't see this you really are a moron, so stop embarassing yourself and STFU.

All I see is a hysterical anti-american fool having a tantrum. Go and take your pills.
    Do you know who Alan Greenspan is? The most respected and authoritative economist on the planet and Chairman of the Federal Reserve.

Heres what he said to say about the current economic 'crisis':

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/hh/2005/february/testimony.htm

History in that the US economy ALWAYS bounces back, Great Depression, post Vietnam blues, OPEC crisis, 80's defecits. The current defecit is meaningless.

All I see is a hysterical anti-american fool having a tantrum. Go and take your pills.
    rome always bounced back ...until it didn't.
    reminds me of a passage from the bible to do with the destruction of babylon the great ...this baylon answers by saying ...'here i sit ...a mighty queen ...i can never fall'.

the question is wether or not america may be engineering a global collapse ...
    for reasons of global dominance ...meaning they bounce all the way to the top.
    are you fucking listening or what?
    I will not listen to some junkies paranoid ramblings.

Until you say something sensible why should I boher addressing any of your crazed ramblings?
    I will not listen to some junkies paranoid ramblings.

Until you say something sensible why should I boher addressing any of your crazed ramblings?
    what a sad bastaRD!
    you even manage to bring your usual anti american crap into the thread.

how come whenever anyone tries to discuss the mightiest miltary nation on earth ...and what it's leaders mean when they talk of going to war for fifty years etc etc ...pea fucking brain you manages to chuck in this anti american bollox all the time?
    why do you ALWAYS fucking do this?

let me guess ...your twelve?