Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

2C-T-7

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows any efficient means of obtaining the substance 2C-T-7. I'm not trying to get anyone to sell to me, but since this is unscheduled (in America anyway..probably the one thing that isn't and it probably will be soon), I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere online where I could order, much like a dealer of Salvia or whatnot. I'm just asking because there are few dealers in my area, and even fewer with the knowledge of substances outside of LSD and mushrooms. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by arc arsenal (edited 01-08-2001).]

Comments

• Options
    I can honestly say I haven't tried 2C-T-7 consciously but I've taken 2CB which runs along similar lines...

The problem your going to get with alternative drugs such as these is availability, without trying to undermine people.. the vast amount of common dealers have little knowledge on even their own supply (ie. "These are 100% pure MDMA pills from 1995 which where dipped in acid".. usual bollocks to sell something even they aren't sure of its content, 95% of them wouldn't know if their ecstasy supply was MDMA/MDA OR MDEA)

*sorry for the small rant there*

I know its quite easy to get 2C-T-7 in holland along with 2CB, MDMA, MDEA and MDA and other varients (they actually ask you which you'd prefer... britian take note), I'd say your going to have to go a bit higher up the drug dealer chain to try and find someone with the knowledge to get you 2C-T-7 and as your after someone online I can't really give you any clues....

For further information on 2C-T-7 Check out:
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct7/2ct7.shtml

[This message has been edited by Justin Credible (edited 01-08-2001).]
  • Options
    Thanks Justin, you pretty much just confirmed something that I've been thinking for a while now, the fact that for alternative substances I'll have to go out of my way quite a bit to find them...I haven't even seen 2C-B around here, in clubs and small raves anyway...although I haven't checked out any of the commercial ones, although in a situation like that I'd feel like buying from someone I'd just met could end with me recieving some MDA-derivative under the name 2C-T-7. Damn. And yeah, you're totally right about the small time dealers not knowing what the hell they're talking about. I recently engaged in a conversation with a friend of mine who is known around for dealing, and I realized that he believes all those myths about LSD dripping on your spine for 7 years etc etc, and when I tried to correct him, he made fun of me for finding alot of my information off the internet. At least I get my information from a better source more reliable than a friend that's still caught up in all the myths of the drug war I guess...