Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Awful concentration

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I can't study, because my concentration levels are too low...
Yes, I am in love.

Do you know of anything that can help me?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Your first fail will probably kick you into touch mate! If you really can't study it's probably best you do something else, be it a different course (maybe you can still change?) or just leave entirely and get a 'proper' job. I know how you feel, without actually getting paid it's difficult to motivate yourself for uni work. Try withdrawing all your money and giving it to your rents, telling them to give you a bit to live on every time you send them proof of some work. It's amazing how being hungry enough to eat your cigarette butts motivates you to change your situation ;)
    As for the love thing, if you're with her then you could always get her to hold off shagging you until you've done some work, and if you're not with her then I'd talk to her about it. I wouldn't get your hopes up because she's probably not interested, and you'll only be able to keep it cool for so long if you 'love' her (I'm guessing it's infatuation though, it usually is in 'unrequited love' situations) before you scare her off- she'll be starting from square one whereas you've passed go a few times already.

C
  • Options
    nmrmak wrote:
    I can't study, because my concentration levels are too low...
    Yes, I am in love.

Do you know of anything that can help me?

just to say...
    i'm kind of in the same position - i can't concentrate either. :(