Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how long?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my friend recently took speed, how long will she have the marks from the needle on her arm?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why do the needle marks worry you?

j9
    they worry me coz she has to be her sisters bridesmaid and um, the dress would show them. which makes her a bit of a stupid cow.
    so does anyone know?
    Cant realy answer this one coz I dunno how many times she injected or how good her skin is at healing. Im lucky and have really god healing skin and the needle marks (from a long time ago) dont show at all now unless u really study my arm! But its all dependent on how many marks she has and wat her skins like.
    Sorry to change the subject but shouldnt u b more worried about the fact this girl is injecting rather than the fact she is gonna b a bridesmaid at a wedding and she wants to hide them!?
    geez injecting speed???

Erm depends how may times u injected I guess.. I got some red marks on my arm from doin it way back.. but no obvious needle marks... mayb 2 weeks mayb a month I guess.. dependin on how many times
    well yeah im worried, but she doesnt listen to me and there's nothing i can do. her bf got her hooked.
    seriously, injecting speed??? kinda wrong
    hey look.. im Miss Clueless On Drugs. so anything u can tell me on this would b precious.
    anyone got anything to say on injecting speed. coz i really want to know.