Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

question about pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondered if there are chemicals which are often found in pills which aren't mdma? cos stuff that i took this weekend definately had a lot more hallucinogenic/trippy side to them.
only slight ones, i.e. things moving, shimmering, things being different colours, etc. Hallucinated on pills before but not this much, one of my friends who took same ones as me also saw stuff even though she's never hallucinated on pills before and she's taken many many pills over the years.

Comments

• Options
    I'd have a good guess at saying your pills contained MDA, maybe a combination of MDA - MDMA, nobody here can say for sure... you should test your pills if you want an idea of their contents...

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mda/mda.shtml
  • Options
    Most 'trippy' pills are MDA which can cause quite intense hallucinations, but its not really an hallucinogenic in the true sense of the word. There is nothing to learn from MDA, its more just intoxication, quite different from the other hallucinogens.

MDA is easier and cheaper to make than MDMA, you have to make MDA first and then convert it, some makers knowing that MDA is stronger weight for weight than MDMA convert some and leave some. A mix of MDA and MDMA will pack more a punch and people will think they are getting more for their money.
  • Options
    cheers, i thought it was mda as read something about it on here before :) either way, i liked it.