Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ex's, friends and short skirts.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Guess this could've gone in sex or relationships, but it involves both.

So, my ex dumped me 3 days before Valentine's day. Really, really sucked. Very heartbroken, know there's no way to get him back, trying to accept it.
I'm still feeling pretty damned awful about it, in a sort of "I hate myself and want to die" way, but I'll deal.

But male friends have come crawling up out of the woodwork, and all of a sudden they're all proclaiming undying love.
And I dunno what to do.
I want to go have lots of casual sex, but not with them, because it will totally screw up friendships.
But two of them I've had major things for in the past, one I kinda do, and the other I've always held a little flame for.
...so do I satisfy our sexual urges, or try to not and keep friendships going?

It bugs me too that they only notice I'm a girl when I step out of jeans and a tee shirt once a month, and wear a skirt or something. Like I don't have breasts the rest of the time.

Comments

• Options
    :) I swear all male friends come running as soon as they hear their female friend is having problems hehe the same thing is happening to me.
  • Options
    so do I satisfy our sexual urges, or try to not and keep friendships going
    why exactly can't you do both?